CESVI là một chức phi chính phủ của Ý, từng thực hiện nhiều dự án liên quan đến lĩnh vực sức khỏe, dinh dưỡng, giáo dục và môi trường… ở Việt Nam. Hiện CESVI đang cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Hải Phòng, Quảng Ninh. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 04/01/2010.
Project: Promoting the application of basic Human Rights through the utilization of legal frameworks, to improve services for vulnerable groups in Hai Phong and
TERMS OF REFERENCE
CESVI is an Italian NGO who has been working in
CESVI is seeking a qualified Vietnamese National for ONE Project Officer Position
To be based in Hai Phong.
The Project officer will assist in the implementation of a European Commission funded project ‘Promoting the application of basic Human Rights through the utilization of legal frameworks, to improve services for vulnerable groups in Hai Phong and Quang Ninh Provinces, Vietnam’ This project is in partnership with the Community Based Care and Support Center of Health and HIV/AIDS.
The aim of this project is to strengthen grass-root democracy and the respect for Human Rights and current legal frameworks to support vulnerable groups as a result of effective and inclusive strategies and to improve access to and performance of support services for vulnerable groups, identified as People living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and Female Sex Workers (FSW). Moreover the project aims at advancing ‘good governance’ through empowering civil society organisations and interaction with policy makers, law enforcement personnel and service providers.
The incumbent of the job will assist the Programme manager (based in
The project officer is responsible for insuring effective project implementation and achieving project objective in close coordination with partners.
· Ensure effective implementation of project activities according to the work plan approved by donors and partners.
· Work with the local authorities and related technical departments in the province for planning, monitoring and supervision of project supported activities.
· Comply with all relevant CESVI policies and procedures.
· Monitor, evaluate and analyse project progress and achievement against objective, indicators and make necessary adjustments ensuring corrective actions are taken.
· Promote and support target groups’ active participation in the project activities.
· Ensure effective monitoring and reporting of activities including qualitative and quantitative data. Report to the programme manager, and take necessary action.
· Produce internal reports regularly in a timely manner.
· Contribute to programme designing, proposal development and donor reports as required.
· Document the project outcomes on development of model on training quality.
· Participate in monitoring and evaluation of the impact of the interventions.
· Maintain good relationship with partners at the provincial level in order to advocate for the project activities.
· Contribute to wider programme development initiatives. Actively participate for networking and experience sharing in internal and external inclusive education networking/working groups.
· University degree or equivalent in social sciences or other relevant substantial field experiences.
· Experience/knowledge on project management is essential.
· 3 years experience in project implementation in related issues, preferably in NGOs or INGOs
· Proven track record developing and managing budgets.
· Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Ability to work independently under minimum supervision within a team. High team work spirit.
· Ability to organise and coordinate complex activities within interrelated schedules and timelines, to demonstrate sound judgment, task orientation.
· Excellent English and Vietnamese written and oral communication skills.
· Good communications and liaison skills.
· Political awareness.
· Computer literacy.
· Ability and willingness to travel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This appointment is a six-month contract with possible extension. The position in based in Hai Phong, CESVI will not take financial responsibility for rent or relocation of the successful candidate.
Start date: January 2010
Travel: This post will be based in Hai Phong with frequent travels to project locations.
Closing date for application is Monday 04th of January 2010 at noon.
Please send application package including CV IN ENGLISH, Details of 3 references and a covering letter addressing the list of key competencies in English to:
CESVI – Attention of
No 18, 31/46, Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho,
Job reference code: CESVI_VIE789_PO
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED