Tổ chức liên minh quốc tế Oxfam cần tuyển một điều phối chương trình-vận động và truyền thông. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 7-8-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Programme Coordinator – Advocacy and Communications
Oxfam is an international confederation of 15 organizations working together in 98 countries and with partners and allies around the world to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice. In Vietnam, Oxfam is recognized as one of the leading international NGOs, especially in rural development, disaster risk reduction and humanitarian response, civil society development, ethnic minorities, and women’s empowerment.
They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR – Advocacy and Communications
(Oxfam Great Britain – Level C2)
Reference number: INT4701
The post is offered open-ended contract, based in Hanoi but with frequent travel
The Role: From Oxfam campaigns and national priorities, develop and coordinate Oxfam GB’s advocacy and policy positions, strategy and plan in Vietnam, in liaison with Programme Teams and Country Leadership Team (CLT), and in line with Joint Country Analysis and Strategy (JCAS) and Country Operation Plan (COM); support Single Management Structure (SMS) process. Leading Oxfam in innovative policy researches on critical, cross cutting and emerging issues. Acting as Oxfam GB’s gender lead for national level work on women rights. Represent Oxfam to external stakeholders.
Reports to: Associate Country Director
Staff reporting to this post: 3
1. Liaise with appropriate policy and campaigning staff (head office, regional, global) for Oxfam campaigns and advocacy work. From this lead the development and coordinate the implementation of a coherent and integrated country advocacy framework plan, focusing on desired Policy and Practice Changes, linking to country, regional and global, and in line with JCAS/COM. Deliver OGB’s commitments as agreed in JCAS/COM, including Economic Justice campaign.
2. Coordinate the implementation of national level initiatives. Lead and guide, as appropriate, research and studies to increase Oxfam’s understanding of the overall policy and develop Oxfam positions around pro-poor policies. Take lead in fundraising for policy research work.
3. Support programme staff in the implementation of the advocacy elements within the programme, including micro-macro linkages, quality control (especially ensuring gender equity issues), monitoring and evaluation, representation. Support partner capacity building.
4. Ensure cross programme learning on policy advocacy and communications through a variety of approaches.
5. Act as gender lead. Coordinate the development and implementation of national level work/programme on women rights. Ensure gender equity issues are addressed in advocacy and communications policies and statements.
6. In agreed sectors and/or time periods, and guided by the JCAS and CLT, represent Oxfam on relevant policy advocacy issues, develop networks, and communicate Oxfam public policy and advocacy positions as and when appropriate.
7. Manage the team implementation of Performance Management, including objective setting, performance review and personal development plans. Ensuring all aspects of Oxfam’s work in Vietnam e.g. programme themes, gender equity and advocacy are reflected in annual objectives.
8. Participate as a member of the Senior Management Team in the overall planning and management of Oxfam GB – Vietnam. Assume leadership in relevant Oxfam working groups.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Job Specific Competencies:
– Proven experience in development of programme/advocacy strategic planning
– Sound experience of networking and liaison
– University degree, preferably social science or/and management
– Good understanding and practical experience in application of equality issues/social inclusion
– Experience of gender and development issues/work within Vietnam.
– Good understanding of advocacy and communication environment in Vietnam
– Experience of participatory methods of qualitative research
– Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
– Good computer skills
– Conceptual thinking
– Communication Skills
– Ability to Support Others
– Motivating others
– Organising to work effectively
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 19,500 – US$ 27,670
The closing date for application: August 7th, 2011
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT4701 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer