Tổ chức Oxfam cần tuyển một cán bộ chương trình, hạn nộp hồ sơ 27-7-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Programme Officer – Livelihood Programme
Oxfam is an international confederation of 15 organizations working together in 98 countries and with partners and allies around the world to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice. In Vietnam, Oxfam is recognized as one of the leading international NGOs, especially in rural development, disaster risk reduction and humanitarian response, civil society development, ethnic minorities, and women’s empowerment.
They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position
PROGRAMME OFFICER – LIVELIHOOD PROGRAMME
(Oxfam Great Britain – level D1)
Previous applicants do not need to re-apply.
The post is offered on an open-ended contract, based in Hanoi but with frequent travel
The Role: To manage the implementation of Oxfam GB’s Livelihoods/Women’s Economic Leadership Programme in Ninh Thuan province, including development, emergency and rehabilitation responses as local context requires.
Reports to: Programme Coordinator (PC) – Livelihood Programme
Staff reporting to this post: Programme Intern
1. Contribute to the Oxfam programme planning and budgeting in Vietnam and specifically for Ninh Thuan province and programmatic theme.
2. Contribute to concept notes and proposal formulation; and lead assigned project proposal writing. In charge of donor servicing for projects managed.
3. Manage and implement the Ninh Thuan Livelihoods/Women’s Economic Leadership Programme in line with agreed country/programme framework plan; programme operations and advocacy/communication aspects. Including: quality control (especially ensuring equity), financial management, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting etc.
4. Responsible for planning and managing all resources required to deliver Ninh Thuan programme, including people, assets and financial accountability.
5. Develop and strengthen working partnership with partners like local governments, government technical bodies, civil societies etc.
6. Where appropriate, take part in policy advocacy to lobby for good practices, lessons, processes of the project to be replicated at a higher level and broader scale.
7. Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is completed to agreed time-frames.
8. Implement Performance Management with all direct reports (if any). Including objective setting, performance review and personal development plans. Ensuring all aspects of Oxfam’s work in Vietnam e.g. programme themes and aims, gender equity and advocacy are reflected in your own and staff objectives.
9. Ensure implementation of Oxfam’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines, especially gender equity, in all aspects of Oxfam’s work. With support from technical advisors and programme service staff as needed.
10. Act as Oxfam’s representative at provincial and national level, as required.
11. Be a member of Oxfam’s team; participating in appropriate staff meetings, planning sessions and on-going liasing as needed.
– Vietnamese national
– University degree, preferably development studies, economics, agriculture or social sciences.
– Proven experiences and skills in programme coordination and negotiation; including participatory approaches
– Solid experiences and understanding of market work in development sector.
– Sound experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets
– Good understanding and practical experience in application of equity issues (Gender and diversity)
– Good understanding of rural development, ethnic minority and gender issues in Vietnam
– Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
– Good computer skills (writing, spreadsheet, email and internet)
– Able to travel extensively to programme/project areas on a regular basis
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 13,100 – US$ 15,700
The closing date for application: July 27th, 2011
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send a cover letter, CV, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer