Liên minh vì Môi trường và Phát triển CED cần tuyển một trợ lý làm việc ngắn hạn trong 3 tháng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 25-7-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Short-Term Assistant/Trainee for Renewable Energy Consultant in the Field
Coalition for Environment and Development CED is looking for an assistant for three months August 9th – Nov 11th, 2011, based in Tan Minh/Trung Gia communes, Soc Son District.
CED is A Finnish NGO supporting village self-reliance in Hoa Binh, Ha Tay, Bac Giang, Hung Yen and Phu Tho provinces; and microfinance and establishment of co-operative for single women in Soc Son. Co-operating partner is Women’s Union.
Trials for multipurpose solar collectors and possibly other renewable energy experiments will be established together with the Tan Minh/Trung Gia women’s group. The idea is to establish sustainable household level energy systems. The assistant/trainee will work closely with a Finnish consultant and the women’s group. S/he will live in Tan Minh/Trung Gia villages, similarly as the renewable energy consultant.
The work of an assistant/trainee will contain:
– translation between English and Vietnamese
– helping with finding appropriate materials and equipment locally
– helping with establishment and construction, of the trials
– other assisting tasks required
– Willingness to work in the countryside
– English, at least spoken, preferably also written language
– Interest and experience in renewable energy is an asset
– Willingness to learn new skills, and computer skills are both an asset
Accommodation in Tan Minh/Trung Gia communes
The job will provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about renewable energy possibilities on a household level.
Applicants should send your C.V, letter of Interested by email to Mrs. Tam at CED office in Hanoi:
R 201, B1, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma Str, Ba Dinh District: email@example.com
Dealine for receive application is July 25, 2011