CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Long An. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 25 tháng 7 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Project Officer for the financial security for Young people in Urban and Peri-urban in Long An project
Position title: Project Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: From starting day to 31 December 2012
Base in: Long An with travel to project sites when required
The Financial security for young people and poor women in urban and peri-urban of Long An province is expected to improve the livelihood situation of members of saving and loan groups in Long An province by improving their capacity in financial management of household, business skill and approach official credit. The position of project officer will assist for the implementation project activities and work closely to support the two partners Long An Woman’ Union and Long An Youth Union in delivering project activities. In addition this position also support for running project office and assist project manager in admin tasks, management group and conduct M&E activities
– Assist the development and implementation of work plans for the project
– Provide technical support for the Long An Women’s Unions and Long An Young Union in planning and implementing project activities.
– Consulting savings and loan groups make sure they follow the VSLA methodology
– Supporting for field officers in forming and developing saving and loan groups of both partners.
– Conduct relevant sensitization activities in communities to support for formation group and introduce about saving led methodology
– Providing strong support for field officers in variety of training for group members in Microfinance and livelihood
– Supporting in Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation in cooperating with the local partners
– Assist programmatic management of the program
– Support Project manager in preparing plan, implementation and reporting project activities
– Provide input to program monitoring and evaluation systems;
– Provide inputs for documentation of experiences and lessons learnt from programme implementation
– Attending in monitoring and evaluation of project progress/impact and revision of documents
– Prepare other reports and presentation materials
– Do procurement tasks support for project activities and project office
– Arrange logistics for incoming donor missions, make appointments with project partners and local authorities including logistical arrangements and administrations
– Support the work of other Barclays project staff
– Support the work of external consultants
– And other tasks require by Project Manager
– Having knowledge in Microfinance/Micro credit
– At least one year experiences relevant in Microfinance or credit policies
– Experience in working for international NGO and local partners
– Knowledge and experience of M&E
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Familiar with Microsoft Offices
– Ability to write and speak English
CARE International in Vietnam is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work around the world. Applicants are advised that CARE International in Vietnam reserves the right to screen candidates to ensure a child-safe environment. Further information can be found in the CARE Vietnam’s child protection policy.
Interested candidates should send a full English CV and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date to apply for this position: 25 July 2011
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.