Công ty tư vấn GFA cần tuyển 1 trợ lý hành chính làm việc cho hợp phần ” Kinh doanh các sản phẩm lâm sản” thuộc dự án về lâm nghiệp do Tổ chức hợp tác quốc tế Đức và Bộ Nông nghiệp và phát triển nông thôn thực hiện. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30/06/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Component Trade and Marketing of Forest Products is one of three components of the Forestry Program, financed by German International Cooperation (GIZ) to Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), implemented by GFA Consulting Group within the context of the Program with the first phase from Jan. 2006 – Oct. 2008, the second phase from Oct.2008 – Sep 2011 and the approved third phase from Oct. 2011 until June 2014. The component office located at 340 Bach Dang, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, together with 2 other components of the Program. The component’s main activities are trainings and capacity building for the forestry and wood processing enterprises in term of processing techniques, marketing development. We are now seeking qualified candidate for the positions of Administration Assistant. The Administration Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Component’s Chief Technical Advisor. Further details on the component see under webpage www.ptm.org.vn
– General office management including daily administration tasks and logistic support to other professional staffs of the component
– Assist Team Leader in arranging his field trips and meetings
– Be in charge of correspondence of the component, of taking notes and drafting minutes of meeting
– Maintain and update all the contacts with relevant institutions, companies and individuals
– Involve in information management including development and maintenance of the project webpage
– Manage filing system, ensuring that all other staff can easily access to all project documents
– Manage all financial tasks of the component, including petty cash, all payments, bank transactions, monthly financial reports, updating budget control sheet
– Be responsible for all translation and interpretation work such as translation of all technical documents and other project document, interpreting meetings and other events, assist in development of a glossary in wood working sector
– University degree in related field (English, Financing or Accounting, etc.)
– Working experience in related field with an official development assistance organisation is an asset
– Fluent in spoken and written Vietnamese, English, German is an asset.
– Fluent in usage of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and databases software programs (e.g. MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and Emails)
– Superior organisational capacity and initiative; works cooperatively with others – integrative and team-spirited personality;
– Good filing, record-keeping
The working contract will be three months According to project time frame of the current phase with possibility of extension in the approved new phase.
Interested candidates should send by e-mail their application letter and CV with detailed contact number to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30 June, 2011 and competent applicants will be contacted.