Quỹ Động vật châu Á tuyển kĩ sư làm việc tại Trung tâm bảo tồn gấu Việt Nam, Vườn quốc gia Tam Đảo, tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 25/5/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Animals Asia Foundation is a Hong Kong-based government-registered animal welfare charity founded by Jill Robinson MBE in 1998. It is devoted to the needs of wild, domesticated and endangered species throughout Asia and dedicated to ending cruelty and restoring respect for all animals. In Vietnam, Animals Asia has signed an agreement with the Government of Vietnam to rescue 200 bears and to establish a world class Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre (VBRC) in Tam Dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province. Our primary goals are to end bear farming, contribute to the conservation of bears in Vietnam and in the region and improve the welfare of such bears already in captivity.
Animals Asia is recruiting a Site Engineer to be based at VBRC to oversee the centre’s construction activities.
Position Summary: This position works closely with Animals Asia’s construction team, external contractor(s) and consultants, to oversee construction activities at VBRC.
Location: Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre, Tam dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province, Vietnam
Type: Full time
Term: 2 years contract with a possibility of extension
Line Management: The position reports to the Construction project Manager.
Description of Duties:
- Day-to-day management of the construction site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of contractors;
- Checking plans, design drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per applicable specifications, standards;
- Monitoring the construction schedule;
- Preparing Reports to Project Manager, Minutes at site, Inspection sheet … as required;
- Overseeing health, safety and hygiene matters on site;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise at Site.
- Performing other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
- Graduated from University major in Civil & Industry construction
- At least 05 years experience in Construction Supervision and Management field
- Having Certificate of construction supervision
- Willing to work under high pressure
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to work in independently and in group. Self activated.
- Able to live and work in Tam Dao National Park.
Interested applicants should send their application in English and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 May 2011.
For more information on Vietnam Bear Rescue and Animals Asia Foundation visit www.animalsasia.org
Note: Only short listed applicants will be interviewed.