Helvetas Việt Nam cần tuyển 1 cán bộ chương trình, làm việc tại Tiền Giang. Hạn nhận hồ sơ ngày 20 tháng 5 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
- Work closely with the provincial partners and the program management team to coordinate, provide technical assistance, and conduct ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the Program activities at field level in order to contribute to reach the outcomes formulated in the Program Document.
- Assist the farmer organizations in technical, management and organizational aspects in order to fulfill the requirements of UTZ, organic and fair-trade certifications.
- Support provincial partners with financial management, planning and reporting to ensure the effective compliance of Helvetas and the Program policies for effective implementation of program activities.
- Prepare logistics and facilitate training for both local partners and farmers, and act as a master trainer (Training of Trainer) in his/her areas of competencies where relevant.
- Proactively facilitate the linkage between the private sector, the farmer organizations, the provinces and the other partners.
- B.Sc. in agriculture, rural development or related fields, with at least 3-5 years of field experience in development program/projects in partnership with provincial authorities.
- Basic knowledge in participatory extension methods and good understanding of certified agriculture, rural development and gender and social inclusion issues in Vietnam.
- Hands on experience in working with provincial partners and farmer groups/cooperatives to coordinate and implement project activities to achieve set objectives
- Computer literate on MS office software and on visualization methods and good communication and facilitation/visualization skills.
- Good team and outcome oriented spirit; ability to adapt to fast and dynamic changing conditions; willingness to travel; flexible and open minded.
- Ability to communicate in English and knowledge about cocoa cultivation in Vietnam will be an advantage.
Interested candidates should send applications (CV plus motivation letters and copies of diplomas) to Mr Vo Van Phong, the Program Manager, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to Ms Nguyen Tu Anh, Admin/PR manager, Mail: email@example.com, Admin/PR manager or post to P.O. Box 81, Hanoi, 298F Kim Ma Street, Hanoi before 20 May 2011. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Tel/fax: 84-4-3843 1750 / 84-4-3843 1744