Tổ chức phi chính phủ Quốc tế Oxfam Anh (Oxfam Great Britain) tuyển cán bộ chương trình – giáo dục, làm việc tại Lào Cai. Mức lương: 13.100 – 15.700 đôla Mỹ/năm. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 08/5/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great Britain made its first grant in Vietnam in 1955, and is now a leading global development and humanitarian organization. Oxfam GB’s programmes in Vietnam range across sectors including rural livelihoods and infrastructure, basic education, disaster management, and national level social and economic policy change. Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position:
PROGRAMME OFFICER – EDUCATION (level D1)
Reference number: INT4514
The post is offered twenty months contract, based in Hanoi but with frequent travel
The Role: To manage the implementation of Oxfam’s Education Programme in Lao Cai Province, Vietnam. To develop and then lead new education initiatives of the programme with focus on effective governance and accountability issues in education and advocacy.
Reports to: Programme Coordinator (PC) – Education Programme
Staff reporting to this post: Programme Assistant, Programme Intern
Work closely with team members to implement the new Programme Implementation Plan (PIP 2010-2015) in line with agreed country/programme framework plan; manage the programme operations in Lao Cai with focus on advocacy/communication aspects, including quality control (especially ensuring equity), develop and maintain good relationships with local and national partners/authorities, financial management, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting etc.
Responsible for planning and managing all resources required to deliver programme, including people, assets and financial accountability;
Ensure internal and external reporting (financial and narrative) is completed within agreed time frames.
Work with the Education Programme Coordinator to support Oxfam’s advocacy work relating to education in Vietnam including documentation on good practice from the education programme and projects; Work with PC to take good lessons from the programme and replicate them across Vietnam
Actively participate in the implement of Performance Management, including objective setting, performance review, upward feedback and personal development plans. Ensuring all aspects of Oxfam’s work in Vietnam e.g. programme themes and aims, gender equity and advocacy are reflected in your own objectives.
Ensure implementation of Oxfam’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines, especially putting women’s rights at all aspects of Oxfam’s work with support from technical advisors and programme service staff as needed.
Act as Oxfam’s representative at provincial and national level, as required, mainly in events relating to education programme (such as Education for All)
Be a member of Oxfam’s team; contribute to the Oxfam programme planning in Vietnam; participating in appropriate staff meetings, planning sessions and on- going liaising as needed.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Job Specific Competencies
– Proven experience of contributing to programme strategic planning and to advocacy strategy development and implementation
– Sound experience in programme coordination and negotiation, including participatory approaches and governance issues in Vietnam
– Sound experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets
– University degree, preferably education, social science related or/and management
– Good understanding on and practical experiences in application of equity issues
– Experiences in media works, education campaigns, working with the Ministry of Education and Training would be an asset.
– Good understandings on rural development, ethnic minority and gender issues in Vietnam
– Strong written and spoken English and Vietnamese
– Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet)
– Able to travel to programme/project areas on a regular basis
– Preferred expertise in a relevant area(s): education, livelihoods, minorities, gender and women ‘right.
– Strong teamwork skill. Effective communication skill
– Proven participatory approaches with effective listening and facilitating manners
– Good planning and organisational skill
– Ability to work under pressure. Good deadline management
– Ability to achieve results in a timely manner
– Tenacity, integrity and accountability.
– Being a life-long learner.
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 13,100 – US$ 15,700
The closing date for application: May 8th, 2011
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT4514 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer