Tổ chức Viện trợ nhân dân Na Uy (Norwegian People’s Aid-NPA) cần tuyển Nhân viên quản lý thông tin, làm việc tại văn phòng Huế. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 24/10/2010.
NORWEGIAN PEOPLE’S AID VIETNAM (NPA VN) is a Norwegian NGO working within mine action field in Vietnam. We are now recruiting 01 Information Management Officer to work full-time at our communication office 25 NGUYEN VAN CU, Hue.
Duration: Initially 12 months, start date: 1Dec 2010
• Day to day management and Quality control of available data with help of TechBase and other IS tools Co-ordinate the summarizing of available data
• Presenting information rich and easy to comprehend maps and presentations
• Fulfill other duties as may be assigned to by Information Management Systems Advisor
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (compulsory)
• Bachelor degree in computer science and studies in information management Sound IT knowledge
• Database development and good understanding of RDBMS
• Experienced in computer handling and data acquisition
• Profound experience on computer maintenance and computer security software
• A realistic and objective approach to new technologies and methodologies
• Cooperating ability with all relevant stakeholders
Further details are available in the TOR. Interested candidates are invited to send e-version of CV and cover letter to Ms. Pham Thi Yen Nhi, NPA Administration Coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct 24, 2010.
Only candidates in short list are contacted for interview.