Tổ chức Helvetas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển Quản trị văn phòng tại TP.HCM. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/10/2010.
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Accountant cum Administrator for its program office in Ho Chi Minh City (located at the Nong Lam University in Thu Duc District).
– Responsible for the administrative, organizational and financial procedures in the Helvetas Vietnam office in Ho Chi Minh City (Eco-Cacao Program and SODIS/Watsan project)
– Arrange logistics for consultants
– Responsible for smooth communication and operation in the office
– Responsible for the local procurement and inventory
– Manage the Cash Box and preparing payments for the projects in the South
– Responsible for bookkeeping and accounting according to the Helvetas Vietnam procedures and prepare financial documents and reports
– Control cash flow, bank accounts and financial statement
– Prepare budgets and provide budget comparisons to the concerned project and program managers
– Support the local partners in fulfill the requirements of the donors
– Liaison with all partners and agencies such as banks, tax office, FOSCO and responsible for other administrative work as required by Helvetas Vietnam
– University degree in finance, economics or accounting, with at least 3 years of hands on experience in development project financial management
– Computer literate on MS office and accounting software and good understanding of government policies on financial management
– Good team and outcome oriented spirit, and ability to adapt to fast and dynamic changing conditions, with flexible and open minded.
– Good English proficiency
Interested candidates should send applications to Ms. Nguyen Lam Giang at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr Vo Van Phong at email@example.com or by post to P.O. Box 81, Hanoi, 298F Kim Ma Street, Hanoi before 15 October 2010. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.