PACT Việt Nam cần tuyển quản lý. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/07/2010.
Pact, an international NGO based in Washington, DC, aims to build the capacity of local organizations to meet pressing social needs in HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, and other sectors in dozens of countries around the world.
Pact Viet Nam’s program is currently focused on supporting the national HIV/AIDS response. We provide USAID funding, technical assistance, and capacity building services support to NGOs implementing prevention, care and treatment interventions, as well as policy-level initiatives. We are seeking a talented national individual to join our dynamic team in Ha Noi in the role of Grants Manager
The Grants Manager (GM) will work closely with and report directly to the Country Director (CD) in managing the grants portfolio, currently totaling approximately $8 million per annum, and in providing grants management capacity building support to partners. This includes overseeing the preparation, negotiation, and monitoring of grant agreements with partners and ensuring compliance with donor rules & regulations as well as Pact policies & procedures. The GM will supervise the Grants Officer and Associate Grants Officer, and will work in close collaboration with the Finance Manager, Senior Finance Officer, Operations Manager, and Program Managers to ensure efficient grants management and donor compliance.
Desired qualifications, skills and qualities:
· BA in Public Administration or equivalent experience in relevant fields;
· Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 5 years relevant experience in grants management;
· Experience working in an international NGO, multilateral agency, or donor context preferred;
· Knowledge of USAID rules & regulations an advantage;
· Demonstrated problem solving and negotiating skills;
· A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a high profile, fast-paced environment;
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, take initiative, and coordinate and prioritize among multiple simultaneous assignments;
· Attention to detail and ability to analyze;
· Strong organizational, record-keeping, and documentation skills;
· Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to deal with confidential and sensitive issues with discretion, and to maintain confidentiality;
· Personnel management experience;
· Ability to make decisions in challenging situations;
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
§ Computer literacy, particularly in Excel, MS Word, and financial or program management software packages;
§ Willingness and ability to travel as needed to all project sites.
Pact Vietnam offers a generous salary and benefits package.
All applications must include (1) a letter explaining why you are interested and how you are suitable; and (2) a curriculum vitae. Applicants are requested to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 16th Jul, 2010. To obtain a detailed job description, please send your request to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not call Pact regarding this position.
Pact Vietnam is an equal opportunity employer.