Save the Children/US (SC/US) tuyển thực tập sinh làm việc tại Hà Nôi. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 16/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Save the Children/US (SC/US) is an international non-governmental organization and a member of the Save the Children Alliance. For more than 15 years, SC/US has worked in Vietnam in the areas of maternal and child health, early childhood development, adolescent reproductive and sexual health, HIV/AIDS, emergency response and preparedness, and microfinance to create real and lasting change in the lives of children in need.
To support our Economic Opportunities Program, we are currently seeking an Intern based in
To provide language support (verbal and written translation Vietnamese-English and vice versa) to assist the Economic Opportunities team with operations in Thanh Hoa, Dong Anh (Hanoi) and sector support activities.
– Excellent English in both writing and speaking
– Good at translation
– Student or recent graduate available for about 3 months (potentially longer depending on the needs of team)
– Enthusiasm for microfinance and poverty alleviation in Vietnam.
– Good office computer skills;
– Honest; Strong; careful; hard ? working, active
Please send CV and application letter in English before 5pm 16 January 2008 to:
Human Resources Section
Save the Children/US
or e-mail: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. (Initial interview will be on 18th January 2007).