Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 01 vị trí Giám đốc điều hành. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28/03/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International –
Main Responsibilities: To provide effective leadership and management of the micro-finance program for its efficient operation and long-term sustainability at both branch & head office levels and to ensure that designated objectives and goals are met and are in line with set standards and objectives of the MFU.
– University Degree in economics, banking, accounting or business administration or any other social science field.
– Hands on experience in credit and deposit operations.
– At least 5 years’ experience at a senior managerial level.
– Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
– Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
– Dynamic personality to be able to work and maintain good relations with different types of people and team spirit.
– Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude.
– Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
– Very good communication and marketing skills.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
– Must be willing to travel to project sites frequently and ability to work under pressure.
– World Vision
– Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 28 March 2010
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.