CARE Việt Nam đang cần tuyển giám đốc dự án cho Quỹ tín dụng tiết kiệm tại Long An. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14/01/2010.
PROJECT MANAGER FOR A SAVINGS AND CREDIT PROJECT
Summary of the project: Working in partnership with Barclays Bank, this project will contribute to the enhanced financial security of 10,000 households by addressing financial inclusion, promoting entrepreneurship, and supporting livelihood opportunities for young people and their families. Banking on Change is a 3 year project focusing on youth in urban and peri-urban areas, and working in partnership with the Youth Union (YU) of Long.
Major responsibilities of the Project Manager (PM) position: A senior team leader with experience in fields of participatory community development, business development or micro-finance, and working in partnership with local agencies and market based businesses. The PM is responsible for leading a strategic, sustainable and results based activity project, supporting access to information, analysis, innovations and building local capacity. The PM is also responsible for day-to-day administrative, financial, human resource and programmatic management, monitoring and reporting of the component.
Selection criteria: The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* A relevant degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in project management in an international organization is required for this position.
* Strong leadership, strategic thinking and ability to achieve project results.
* Knowledge of participatory community development processes and working with community based organizations.
* High level of liaison, representational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively as a team leader.
* Fluent written and oral communication skills (English and Vietnamese).
* Willingness to be based in Long An.
The salary package is offered commensurate with the job requirements, qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stated the apply position by close of business on 14 January 2010 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
CARE HCMC Project Office
32/63 Cao Thang, Ward 5
District 3, HCMC
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.