Dự án “Tăng cường quan tâm, tư vấn, hỗ trợ người sống chung với HIV/AIDS và cộng đồng có người nhiễm bệnh để phòng chống HIV/AIDS tại Việt nam cần tuyển một số cán bộ. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/10/2009.
The Project “Strengthening care, counseling, support to people living with HIV/AIDS and related community based activities to prevent HIV/AIDS in Vietnam” (2008-2014) under Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control, Ministry of Health, funded by the Global Fund is seeking to recruit highly-qualified and experienced Vietnamese citizens for the following positions working for the CPMU office in Hanoi.
1. 02 Project Officers (in charge of counseling, care and treatment activities such as VCT, PMTCT, TB/HIV, OI, STIs).
2. 02 Project Officers (in charge of activities related to Methadone, condoms, syringes)
3. 01 Project Officer (in charge of planning)
4. 02 Project Assistants (in charge of statistics and data management, assistance in planning and reporting)
5. 01 Procurement Officer
6. 01 Logistical Officer (Drug management)
7. 02 Project Accountants.
– For the technical positions:
• Medical Doctor (M.D), other health science degree or Bachelor in public health, preferably a Master Degree in epidemiology;
• Having at least 3 year working experiences in health sector, preferable for people working in the HIV/AIDS field, and ODA non-refundable projects;
• Having experiences on M&E activities, data analysis and ability to make plan, develop and coordinate project activities.
– For the accounting positions:
• Bachelor degree in finance-accounting or accounting-auditing;
• Having at least three year experience in auditing/accounting field, preferable for people having working experiences in ODA projects;
• Good command of BRAVO accounting software;
– For the other positions:
• Bachelor degree in drug management, economics, social science, statistics and other related fields;
• Having at least three year experiences in administrative work, procurement and supply, drug management and/or translation and interpretation;
• Priority given for people understanding on ODA projects and having experiences in working for projects/programmes or international organizations.
• Common requirements for all positions:
• Good command of Vietnamese and English;