Viện Tư vấn Phát triển (CODE) một tổ chức tiên phong chuyên nghiệp trong lĩnh vực phân tích, vận động chính sách, tư vấn phát triển trong bối cảnh nền kinh tế mở cửa và hội nhập quốc tế ở Việt Nam. Hiện nay CODE đang tuyển 01 điều phối viên quản lý tài nguyên bền vững. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ: 30/09/2009.
The Consultancy on Development (CODE) is an independent Vietnamese not for profit development research and consultant organisation. CODE is a professional organisation in Vietnam works in policy analysis and policy advocacy for sustainable development in Vietnam and other contries in Mekong region. CODE is seeking working position as follow:
1. Position: Sustainable Natural Resource Management Coordinator
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Location: Hanoi and other provinces
4. Duration: 2 years with the renewable possibility
5. Main duties and responsibilities:
– Leading research and consultant team on sustainable resource management
– Participating to the research on sustainable development of Central highlands of Vietnam;
– Vietnamese citizen with background on Development studies, Social science, Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Resource management.
– At least 5 years experience on the resource management, development and related fields;
– Capability to conduct research, consultant and coordination;
– Good communication, strong inter-personal relations, and training skills;
– Ability of working independent, modesty, polite and dedicated;
– Fluent English and good computer skills;
– Having experiences on Central Highlands area is advantage.
7. Salary: Competitive salary depends on ability and experiences.
Interested candidates should send a their letter of interests and full CV in English to email@example.com (tel: 04.37711173) before 17h30, Wednesday, 30 September 2009.
Only the short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
CODE is an equal opportunities employer