MKE – MEKONG ECONOMICS cần tuyển 02 vị trí. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 17/10/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH MEKONG ECONOMICS
MKE is a leading economic consulting company in the Greater Mekong sub-region (which includes Vietnam, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and the People?s Republic of China). MKE has a truly regional presence with Representative Offices in Hanoi (Vietnam) and Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Representative Associates in the Lao PDR, Timor-Leste and Myanmar.
MKE specializes in providing services to international development agencies, non-government organizations and corporate clients. MKE has successfully implemented projects for the World Bank, ADB, DANIDA, SIDA, AusAID, UNDP, UNOPS, DFID and GTZ. During 2003-2006, MKE won and implemented over 120 consulting projects throughout the GMS region.
In order to serve for the rapid expanding needs, we are URGENTLY seeking capable candidates for the following positions:
A. Technical Advisor in Sugar Industry (National and International)
– Master Degree/Ph.D in Agro Industry/Agriculture/rural infrastructure
– Professional experience in evaluating and monitoring ODA projects
– Technical and sector knowledge and expertise in the fields of sugar, agro-industry and rural infrastructure.
– Experience in South East Asia. Experience in Vietnam will be highly appreciated (for International consultant)
– Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Vietnamese. French speaking and writing will be appreciated
B. Economist in Sugar Industry
– Master Degree/Ph.D in Finance/Accounting/Auditing
– At least 5 years experience in evaluating and monitoring the ODA fund management
– Proven experience in sugar industry,
– Deeply understanding of sugar industry in terms of financial aspect.
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural work place
Common requirements for all above positions:
– Active and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Highly responsible.
– Organized and positive attitude.
– Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Vietnamese
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV in English to the following address before 17 Oct, 2008.