CARE INTERNATIONAL cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án làm việc ở Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 25/08/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIET NAM
PROJECT ASSISTANT FOR RURAL DEVEPLOPMENT PROGRAM IN HA NOI
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is seeking a Project Assistant for Program Development and Coordination Facility Component – Under the Rural Development Program. This position will be based in Ha Noi with travel to project sites when required.
– Assist with administrative tasks for project, including organizing logistics for training and workshop activities, arranging travel, and taking minutes;
– Provide translation and interpretation, as required;
– Assist in managing information on project process and the preparation of project’s reports and communications and preparing contracts and payments in accordance with CARE in Vietnam regulations and procedures;
– Supporting monitoring and evaluation implementation across CASI program, including all aspects of data collection
– Liaison with the staff of partner organizations, local authorities and other agencies
– Proven strong administrative and logistics skills.
– Having experience in coordinating activities and personnel in the private, government or NGO.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
– Strong English language skills.
– Proficiency in the use of computer software including Word and Excel.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English addressing the key selection criteria and stating the position title no later than August 25, 2008 to:
Or by mail to:
CARE in Vietnam
66 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.