Pathfinder International cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/07/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Pathfinder International
Pathfinder International (PI) is a US-based NGO whose mission in Viet Nam is to improve sexual and reproductive health through capacity building and policy-focused initiatives that respond to the needs of the society. To this end, PI supports efforts to strengthen pre-service and in-service training in reproductive health, including core clinical reproductive health practices, youth-friendly services and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment. Pathfinder takes a lead role in the development of sustainable training systems in Viet Nam through the development of policies and tools to promote standardization and recognition of quality training. In 2008, Pathfinder has launched new initiatives that will strengthen the role of professional medical associations to provide training and support to the expanding private sector, and supports the MOH in the development of policies to regulate the quality of health services through licensing, re-licensing and continuing medical education.. To learn more about Pathfinder International, please visit our website: http://www.pathfind.org/site/PageServer
Pathfinder is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Medical Education Program Manager.
The position of Medical Education (ME) Program Manager involves leadership of pre-service training areas of Pathfinder?s programming, including ensuring the overall quality of work in the areas. The ME Program Manager also plays a significant role in the overall strategic management of PI programs in Viet Nam, including program and human resource development, by serving on the senior management team. Specifically, the Program Manager?s responsibilities include: take a lead role in programmatic strategic planning; representation, coordination and oversight of technical assistance, promote linkages with program partners, donors, and other INGOs; program and financial management including operations, monitoring and evaluation, documentation; and team leadership/supervision.
* Minimum of ten years experience in program management in the health sector, especially previous working experience with Government partners at both central and provincial levels.
* Strong knowledge of the Vietnamese health system. Preferred experience in the area of medical education, including medical education programs and policy.
* Master?s degree in public health or related field required. .Medical degree preferred.
* Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated capacity in program development and strategic planning
* Excellent leadership, supervision, and program management skills, including budget management.
* Excellent computer skills
* Requires significant in-country travel and occasional international travel
Application: Candidates are requested to submit letters of application and CV in English with details of qualifications, experience and references by 15 July, 2008 to:
Pathfinder International Office
4th floor, South Pacific Building
73 Ly Nam De, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Attn: Application for (title) Position
Applications may also be submitted via e-mail to: JobApplication@pathfind.org and NLHuong@pathfind.org
Pathfinder offers a competitive compensation package. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.