Oxfam Great Britain hiện đang cần tuyển Cán bộ chương trình vùng tại Ninh Thuận. Liên hệ: Oxfam Great Britain, tầng 9, 16 Mai Hắc Đế, Hà nội. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Điện thoại: 04 945 4362
Fax: 04 945 4365. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 05/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Oxfam GB is a development, relief and campaigning organization that works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering around the world. Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International. Oxfam GB’s programme in Vietnam focuses on five strategic aims from a rights-based approach: 1) right to sustainable livelihoods; 2) right to basic social services (education); 3) right to life and security (disaster preparedness and management); 4) right to be heard; and 5) right to equality (gender and diversity).
Oxfam GB is looking for an experienced and highly motivated people to fill the position below:
LOCAL PROGRAMME OFFICER – NINH THUAN
The post is offered on an open-ended contract based in Bac Ai District, Ninh Thuan Province.
To support the implementation of Oxfam GB’s projects of Livelihood and Right to be heard in Ninh Thuan province, Vietnam. Including development, emergency and rehabilitation responses as local context requires.
Reports to: Programme Officer of Ninh Thuan Livelihoods Programme and Programme Officer of Right to be Heard Programme.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
– At least, three years working experience in relevant areas of livelihoods, community development and poverty reduction.
– Proven experience in project planning and management, especially experience in application of participatory approaches and skills
– Ability to work independently as well as to work in a team.
– Experience in resource management e.g. people, finances, assets
– Good understanding and practical experience in application of equity Issues (Gender and diversity) and rural development in Vietnam
– Good computer skills (writing and spreadsheet programs)
– High discipline and ability in effective work and time management
– Able to travel to programme/project areas on a regular basis and love to work with ethnic minority groups.
– Experience working in Ninh Thuan, understanding of local languages and it culture is prioritised.
– Strong written and spoken Vietnamese
– Strong Raglai language skills
– English language skills preferred.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday, October 05th 2007
Oxfam offers competitive salary and attractive benefit packages to the selected candidate such as 23 days of annual leave; medical expenses coverage for staff, spouse and dependents up to 2,300 USD/year; gratuity allowance of 10% final annual salary for each completed working year to be paid at the end of service.
Interested applicants please send a cover letter, CV, and copies of relevant degrees to: Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 9, 16 Mai Hac De, Hanoi. Email: email@example.com
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for Interview. Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employee