IFC tuyển chuyên gia tư vấn trong nước nhằm hỗ trợ Nhóm phát triển thủy điện tại Lào.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 03/12/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết xem dưới đây:
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector. We help developing countries achieve sustainable growth by financing investment, mobilizing capital in international financial markets, and providing advisory services to businesses and governments. In FY12, our investments reached an all-time high of more than $20 billion, leveraging the power of the private sector to create jobs, spark innovation, and tackle the world’s most pressing development challenges. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
In Lao PDR, our advisory services are delivered in partnership with Canada, Finland, Ireland, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and Switzerland.
IFC recently approved a five-year Advisory Services Program to improve environmental and social standards of the hydropower sector in Lao PDR. IFC, in collaboration with the Lao National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LNCCI), will develop a Hydropower Developers’ Working Group (HDWG) to build capacity on best practice environmental and social standards for the sector, working directly with hydropower companies.
IFC seeks to recruit a national consultant to help develop the Hydropower Developers’ Working Group. The assignment will be based at LNCCI’s office in Vientiane.
Duties and Accountabilities
– Support day-to-day operations of the Lao Business Forum;
– Develop terms of reference for the HDWG and a plan for its activities;
– Identify stakeholders to be included in the HDWG and surrounding dialogue;
– Regularly meet with hydropower companies operating in Lao PDR to engage and invite them to participate in the HDWG;
– Coordinate working group meetings, interactions between private sector and government, as well as the dialogue process overall;
– Identify, screen, and select priority issues from HDWG discussions to be raised at the annual Lao Business Forum.
– A master’s degree in a relevant discipline;
– Good understanding of the operations of the Government of Lao PDR and its structure;
– Good knowledge of the operations of private businesses and issues facing them;
– At least five years experience working for government agencies, private businesses or donor funded projects;
– Strong inter-personal skills and proven track record in working effectively in a team environment with multi-disciplines and cultures;
– Ability to coordinate different stakeholder groups and good organizational skills;
– Experience in the hydropower sector is considered a plus;
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English.
Terms and Conditions
The initial appointment will be on a consultancy basis for up to 150 days per year. Interested candidates may review the complete job description and apply on-line at https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html and access the Business Opportunities, Selection #1089441. The closing date is December 3, 2012. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.