CARE tuyển Quản lý dự án Thích ứng với biến đổi khí hậu, làm việc tại An Giang và đi công tác tại các khu vực dự án theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 9/11/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Position title: Project Manager
Reporting to: South Coordinator
Contract: Two years contract with potential for extension
Base in:Long Xuyen, An Giang with travel to project sites as required
The Integrated Community-based Climate Change Adaptation in the Mekong Delta (ICAM) project will empower 25,000 women and men in the Mekong Delta to increase the resilience of their communities to the unavoidable impacts of Climate Change in An Giang and Soc Trang provinces.
The Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day administrative, financial and programmatic management, monitoring, and reporting of the project. The Project Manager works closely with local authorities and partner organizations, technical advisors and project staff. The position holder will be required to undertake travel within the Mekong Delta, as well as to Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and other locations within Vietnam. This position reports to CARE’s South Coordinator, with strong technical links to CARE’s Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Program Manager. This position will supervise three Senior Project Officers, one Project Officer and one Finance & Admin Officer.
• Ensure effective and efficient project implementation and partnership with all stakeholders; Provide guidance for all project activities through the development of appropriate management tools including costed worked plan (CWP);
• Work closely with the respective partners during the implementation of specific activities;
• Work with the partners to ensure a high level visibility and branding in all appropriate activities;
• Ensure timely production of project narrative reports as per the donor/CARE in Vietnam (CVN) schedule, and all other official documentation as defined by the project;
• Assist in preparing financial project reports;
• Update project status lists and other information about the project following CARE in Vietnam management rules and procedures;
• Review and arrange approval and acquittal of contracts and payments in accordance with CARE in Vietnam rules and procedures;
• Ensure compliance with CARE in Vietnam and donor regulations of accounting and asset management;
• Establish the project monitoring and evaluation system in accordance with project document/ guidelines; and
• Plan, arrange and support external and internal reviews and evaluations of the project.
• Be available for deployment to support CARE’s emergency response activities.
• Stay abreast of emergency related developments, especially in the Mekong Delta area of Vietnam.
– University Degree in Environment or relevant subjects
– More than five years working experience in disaster risk management, emergency response and/or climate change projects preferably in an international organization;
– Experience in the management of development projects/programs;
– Willing to be based in province and travel to the field as required;
– Strong communication and negotiation skills; and
– Fluent written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
– Experience/skills with research, survey and assessment.
CARE International in Vietnam is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work around the world. Applicants are advised that CARE International in Vietnam reserves the right to screen candidates to ensure a child-safe environment. Further information can be found in the CARE Vietnam child protection policy.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position: 9 November 2012
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.