Dự án “Loại bỏ bóng đèn sợi đốt thông qua việc chuyển đổi thị trường chiếu sáng tại Việt Nam” do Chương trình Môi trường Liên Hợp quốc (UNEP) tài trợ đang cần tuyển người cho vị trí Cố vấn Kỹ thuật cao cấp làm việc part-time trong 4 năm.
Nộp hồ sơ: Các ứng cử viên quan tâm gửi hồ sơ theo địa chỉ email: email@example.com trước ngày 31/3/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Project “Phasing out Incandescent Lamps through Lighting Market Transformation in Viet Nam” is in immediate need of Senior Technical Advisor (part time job). The responsibilities listed below or kindly find the attachment for more information:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing overall technical advice on all issues related to project implementation.
· Provides inputs and review the terms of reference of the external consultants hired for specific purposes.
· Facilitate in identification of local and international consultants.
· Review of key outputs of the project, including market survey and assessment studies, business plans.
· Review the technical reports submitted by the consultants.
· Prepare technical training program agenda and ensure participation.
· Liaise with the manufacturers of the ESLs in Vietnam and motivates them to adopt manufacturing line for quality products.
· Provides direction to the project.
· Ensure that the activities are carried out according to the project design and the outcomes and outputs/deliverables are achieved within the approved timeframe and budget.
· Help in organizing of training programs, ensure adequate participation and quality of reports.
· Minimum of University degree in Science or Engineering and post-graduate Masters Degree in Management or a Masters in Business Administration.
· Evidence of published books or journal articles or reports on energy sector, regulation and reform, energy policy, social issues, etc.
Experience and Competencies:
· Minimum 12 years experience in the energy sector and minimum 10 years in managing a regional energy-related organization/agency or program.
· Extensive knowledge of power sector, regulation and reform, energy policy and lighting issues in Vietnam.
· Widely traveled in the region, with good contacts in key institutions including lighting industry, power utilities, regulatory bodies, private energy companies, government ministries etc in Vietnam.
· Demonstrated ability in providing advisory services to industries on technological issues.
· Knowledge and experience in working with government and NGOs in Vietnam.
· Good contacts in key institutions including power utilities, regulatory bodies, private energy companies, government ministries etc.
· Sound understanding of quality issues related to production line of appliances and equipments would be an advantage.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Other Desirable skills:
· Adequate computer literacy
· Ability and willingness to travel at short notice
Contact & Deadline
Please send cover letter and curriculum vitae to Ms. Thuy Mai – firstname.lastname@example.org – by Friday, March 30th, 2012.