MSH đang tuyển 01 vị trí cán bộ văn phòng làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ là ngày 26.01.2012. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Management Sciences for Health is currently seeking 01 (one) Administrative and HR Officer, for its SCMS Project, based in Hanoi. MSH is a U.S. based NGO whose mission is saving lives and improving the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. In Vietnam, MSH is the implementing partner for the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) project, which is providing quality medicines for people living with and affected by HIV and AIDS, under the U.S. President’s Plan for Emergency AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). To learn more about the SCMS project, please visit www.scms.pfscm.org
The Administrative & HR Officer provides administrative management, human resource management and procurement support to the Country Director, the Office Manager for the successful implementation of MSH/SCMS activities in Vietnam.
- Handle and review junior’s staff’s work in translating, editing and formatting technical documents and correspondences from English into Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Provide interpretation for meetings and workshops as needed and upon request.
- Organize and/or coordinate MSH/SCMS workshops and conferences.
- Perform general administrative tasks (consolidate and getting permission for monthly technical assistance visits, prepare logistics for travels: site visit permission asking, booking hotel, air ticket and car service; to sort, screen and distribute incoming mail, pouch, fax and process outgoing mail, fax, pouch, to maintain an effective office filing system…) as back up for the Administrative team as needed.
- Assist the Office Manager in providing a harmonious working environment which conforms to all legal and procedural requirements of the operations of MSH within Vietnam.
- Other duties as requested by Office Manager and Country Director.
- Work with relevant technical staff to edit job descriptions when needed.
- Advertise jobs internally and externally. Prepare related procurement including purchase orders, collect charge codes and signatures, and submit invoices to Accounting.
- Under supervision and as delegated by Office Manager, conduct and manage the recruitment activities for staff positions and consultant work:
- Scan CVs for first round of interview.
- Handle logistical arrangements for candidate interviews, prepare interview schedules, interview questions and necessary tests, and train non-HRM staff in schedule preparation as necessary.
- Produce standard correspondence in response to inquiries and job applicants.
- Arrange travel and process candidates travel expense forms when necessary.
- Assist in the business development process by circulating rosters, providing biodata forms, and collecting CV’s and other paperwork needed.
- Be responsible for maintaining the HR files and administratively manage the PPRD process.
- Manage staff’s leave request and update in their leave accrual record accordingly.
1. Handles field office purchases when required for orders valued from $3,000 to $100,000 as delegated by Office Manager.
2. Prepare all required papers for the purchases in compliance with MSH’s procurement protocols.
3. Support other team members in processing other office purchases under $3,000.
4. Ensures that purchases are made in the best interests of the donor and MSH.
- College-level qualification in business management or office administration.
- At least four (4) years experience as an Administrative Officer for an international NGO or an independent administrative position with responsibilities as described above.
- At least 2 years experience in interpretation in meeting settings between Vietnamese and English. Experience providing interpretation for senior business or government meetings preferred.
- Long-term working resident experience in Vietnam required
- Fluency in Vietnamese and proficiency in English language including reading, writing and speaking skills, experienced in translation and interpretation.
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, and electronic mail; Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative
- Experience with managing the logistical aspects of workshops, training courses or meetings, including assistance with arranging for the travel, lodging, and registration of participants.
- Experience with Vietnam public health sector and familiarity with USAID preferred.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled person.
To apply for this position (deadline: 26 January 2012), please send cover letter and CV (in English) via email, fax or regular mail to:
25 Bui Thi Xuan
Fax: + 84 4 3 945-4563
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Early applications will be prioritized. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.