PSI cần tuyển trưởng bộ phận nghiên cứu, làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 04-11-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Population Services International (PSI) is a leading global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives. PSI has programs in 67 countries. For more information, please visit www.psi.org
They are currently seeking a talented and motivated Vietnamese individual working full time with our dynamic team in Hanoi for below position:
Job Title: RESEARCH MANAGER
Report to: Country Representative
Job purposes: The Research Manager will be responsible for all research projects conducted by PSI/Vietnam, including quantitative and qualitative research studies to inform, monitor and evaluate social marketing program activities. The incumbent is responsible for developing quantitative and qualitative study designs, research tools and instruments, selecting and working with local research partners, analyzing data, developing high quality written reports and disseminating findings to donors, government partners and stakeholders. This position will supervise a team of PSI researchers and provides overall management support for PSI research activities.
– Create, manage, and implement an annual research plan (and budget), adapting this as program needs and donor deliverables evolve.
– Oversee data collection and data entry and ensure quality control over study design, field implementation and data collection.
– Support the collection, analysis and use of quality M&E data and improve coordination of various evidence-bases generated within and outside of PSI/Vietnam.
– Raise the profile of PSI/Vietnam research internally and externally by leading on research dissemination efforts including report dissemination.
Play a lead role in the development and implementation of key research activities, including behavioral surveys, outlet surveys and qualitative research.
– University/Master’s Degree in public health, social science or other related field.
– Demonstrated experience in research activities including study design, development of research tools, data collection management, data processing & analysis, and report writing.
– At least 3 years experience in team management including building team capacity in relevant research skills.
– Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
– Strong written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
– Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is an added advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees no later than 17:00pm on 4 November, 2011 to HR Department, PSI Vietnam; Address: 4th Floor, Side B, TOSERCO Building, 273 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (04) 3944 6323; Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please do not contact via telephone.
Dossier will not be returned