Hội liên hiệp phụ nữ Đà Nẵng tuyển giám đốc chương trình tín dụng dành cho hộ gia đình tại địa phương. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 5 tháng 10 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Job Opening: Program Manager for microcredit housing project with the Da Nang Women’s Union
“Da Nang City Women’s Union (WU) is initiating the project “Storm-resistant Housing for a Resilient Da Nang City.” To prepare and to implement the project, the WU is recruiting a Program Manager.
In November 2011, the Women’s Union of Da Nang city will initiate a project funded to support vulnerable households adapt to climate change by reinforcing or rebuilding their homes through a revolving loan program. The project also aims to build the capacity of the Women’s Union for climate change adaptation work; increase community level awareness and capacities for responding to natural disasters and climate change; build support and guidelines for storm resistant housing as a disaster risk prevention measure; secure support from donors or government to scale the program to reach additional households; and promote replication in other provinces in Vietnam.
The Program Manager would be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the multiple activities and organizations associated with this project, as described below. The Program Manager will report to the Chairman of the Da Nang Women’s Union and will work closely with the INGO Institute for Social and Environmental Transition (ISET), which is responsible for overseeing Rockefeller Foundation grants in Vietnam.
– Bachelor’s Degree related to business or business administration, banking, climate change or disaster risk reduction, or other relevant fields.
– At least 5-7 years of experience in micro-finance, climate change adaptation, and/or community development. Project management experience strongly preferred.
– Active, creative, and able to work under pressure.
– Proven ability to plan and develop work plans
– Excellent coordination skills:
– Ability to supervise and support team of staff
– Able to work with local community and communicate effectively
– Proficient in office computer skills, with excellent Excel skills
– Strong level of English
– Knowledge of climate change, disaster risk reduction, and/or architecture a plus.
– Female candidates are encouraged to apply
– Perform work tasks as in the project description of project “Storm-resistant housing for a Resilient Da Nang City.
– Responsible for managing the program overall, supervising activities, monitoring local staff and project activities, including surveying demand for loan, assessing loan documents, providing programmatic and logistic support for training activities, and working together with the project accountant on loan management.
– Develop project work plans in collaboration with Project Management Board, and foster relationship with organizations, agencies, and individuals relating to project implementation, including Central Vietnam Architecture Consultancy, Departments of Construction and Foreign Affairs, Da Nang Climate Change Coordination Office, Development Workshop France, ISET, and GIZ.
– Assist in design of loan management system, in collaboration with Women’s Union project accountant and project advisors (Development Workshop, ISET, GIZ)
– Supervise and provide guidance for 16+ Women’s Union staff to deliver successful, timely results and resolve problems
– Organize training workshops for Women’s Union Staff, as outlined in project proposal
– Organize workshops and identify venues for promoting project replication
– Regular reporting to Project Management Board
– Perform other activities assigned by the management of Da Nang Women’s Union.
4. Working conditions
Working in Da Nang City
Start date: October or November, 2011
Occasional travel may be required
The chosen candidate will enjoy a satisfying salary and allowance policy, with opportunity for career development.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Manager” in the subject line, no later than October 5, 2011. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.