Tổ chức phi lợi nhuận Pháp AMP cần tuyển trợ lý hành chính dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước ngày 20/8/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
AMP (www.aamp.org) is a French non for profit organization which works on Public health, immunization, human resources for health, and health policy projects in developing countries. In the framework of the implementation of its projects in Viet Nam, AMP seeks an Administrative project assistant. Under the authority of the AMP Office manager, the Project Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing secretarial and translation support to the office.
– Travel management.
– Translation and editing.
– Filing system management.
– Arranging meetings.
– Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English. French an asset.
– Training in or sound knowledge of administrative procedures.
– Experience organizing travel plans and events.
– Proficiency in translation from Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese.
– Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Reference Manager an asset).
– Good organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff at all levels in an international environment.
– Proven capacity to work as a member of a team.
– Tact, discretion and sensitivity to cultural differences.
– Ability to produce quality, finished work in a timely manner.
– A minimum of three years of relevant practical experience in administrative work in an international setting (knowledge of procedures and practices of international organizations an asset)
– Monthly gross salary range: USD 250 – USD 350 (depending on experience).
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Dorothy Leab firstname.lastname@example.org, before August 20th, 2011 with the reference: AMPVNASSISTANT2.