ACDI/VOCA cần tuyển cán bộ điều phối M&E. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 21-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
ACDI/VOCA is a non-profit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy for 45 years and in 145 countries. In Vietnam, with funding from the USDA and USAID, the ACDI/VOCA has been implementing the Sustainable Cocoa Enterprise Solutions for Smallholders (SUCCESS Alliance – SA) project. To date, the project has introduced cocoa best agricultural practices to over 22,000 small-holder farmers in 6 provinces in the South and the Central Highlands of Vietnam. We are currently seeking an experienced Vietnamese Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (MEC) for the ACDI/VOCA Vietnam Office. The anticipated start date for this position is September, 2011.
Daily project monitoring and evaluation:
The MEC is responsible for the receipt, organization, and data entry of field- based information and data into a monitoring and evaluation system for project management purpose. The MEC is responsible for monitoring the receipt and managing of all required reports in a timely and complete fashion. Specifically, the MEC role extends to the management, monitoring and implementation of the following activities:
– Managing the data collection policies and procedures.
– Monitoring and managing the timely and accurate collection of field based data;
– Managing input of all field based data into the SA program’s data base;
– Updating and securing the program’s database;
– Analysis of field based data to evaluate the program’s progress;
– Training staff, partners and farmers in data collection, monitoring skills and reporting requirements;
– Conducting spot checks of field based monitoring activities;
– Ensuring timely delivery of progress reports from ACDI/VOCA field staff and sub-grantees
– Consolidating data and field reports to assist the Chief of Party in preparing project reports.
Baseline and evaluation survey:
Facilitate the baseline and final evaluation survey and coordinate the efforts of the evaluation team’s work on the surveys.
Lead, small focused studies, include design, lead the team, and write final reports.
Ho Chi Minh City, with frequent travel to project sites (Dak Lak, Lam Dong)
– University degree or master’s degree in related fields.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
– Proven experience in developing and managing evaluation surveys that are both qualitative and quantitative in design
– Highly developed analytical skills
– Good report writing skills
– Written and spoken English skills at an advanced level.
– Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
Interested applicants please provide a cover letter, resume and full contact details in English by COB August 21st, 2011 to:
Unit D.2, Ground Floor, 40 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan St., Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (84 8) 3930 5689 – Fax: (84 8) 3930 2783 – Email: email@example.com
Website: www.acdivoca.org; www.thesuccessalliance.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted