Quỹ East Meets West cần tuyển 1 ứng viên xuất sắc cho vị trí quản lý chương trình, làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 24 tháng 7 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is “the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 23-year track record of innovative and effective work in Vietnam and a vast portfolio of completed projects. EMW projects and programs are known for their high quality, long-term sustainability, emphasis on results and significant scale.
They are now seeking for a highly qualified candidate to take the job of Program Manager, based in EMW Hanoi Office.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing several healthcare, education and media programs of East Meets West Foundation. He/she will work under the supervision of and report to EMW’s Program Development Director.
1. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, MONITORING AND EVALUATION
– Manage program staffs on day-to-day work, to ensure the program goals and objectives are met.
– Responsible for Program budgeting and financial monitoring, ensuring program activities be on schedule and program expenditures are cost efficient; Prepare budgets based on detailed work plans and monitor project budgets regularly (monthly, quarterly and annually)
– Prepare monthly reports, quarterly reports and other reports upon request.
2. COORDINATION AND RELATIONSHIP
– Build and nurture effective working relationships with local authorities, national and local partners, media partners and other related agencies to facilitate effective implementation of the program
– Manage donor relations, including keeping a good database of donors and potential donors, build and maintain good relationship with the program donors with thank-you letters, reports and ensure their publicity benefits.
3. COMMUNICATIONS AND FUNDRAISING SUPPORT
– Work closely with the communications staff to develop and execute the public relations and communications plan for the programs under his/her management. PR and communications activities include media campaigns with television and other mass media, management of fundraising and promotional events, development and management of websites and other marketing and communications materials.
– Be responsible for development and maintaining good media relationships that will benefit the PR and communications outcomes of the programs.
– Support the Program Development Director in new promotional and fundraising initiatives that promote and get new funding for the programs.
4. Other duties:
To be assigned by the Supervisor and other Senior Management.
Desired qualifications and attributes:
– Bachelor Degree, preferably in International Development or Business. International Master Degree is a plus.
– At least 3 years relevant work experience in project management at international organizations
– Strong practical experience in public relations and communications
– Ability to think strategically, conceptualize new ideas, digest and analyze complex information and present coherent work plan or implementation plan
– Excellent English speaking and writing skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills to liaison with national and local high ranking people
– Strong presentation and facilitation skills, including an ability to build relationships
– Possess a professional attitude and diligence, and be able to work independently as well as work in a team
– Willingness to travel regularly to project sites
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is July 24, 2010. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION