Viện chính sách và chiến lược phát triển nông nghiệp và nông thôn (IPSARD) cần tuyển một cán bộ hỗ trợ dự án. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15-7-2011.
Project Supporting Officer
The project “Study on policy recommendations to support for development of small and medium enterprises in agricultural sector and rural areas – phase II + III ” (SMEs project) is sponsored by Spanish International Cooperation Agency (AECID) with the purpose of providing policy recommendations to facilitate the growth of agricultural and rural SMEs in Vietnam.
The Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural development (IPSARD) is assigned as an implementation agency for the SMEs project with the Project Management Unit (PMU) based in the Institute. In order to deploy the activities of phase II + III in the last period, PMU is looking for a qualified Vietnamese candidate for the posititon of Project Supporting Officer. The job description and requirements are:
I. Job Description:
– Manage documents, database, office supply, assets, etc;
– Assist PMU’s coordinator and accountant in preparing plans and implementation reports, assist in checking accounting and financial documents, etc;
– Assist the logistics for the PMU and missions (if any) such as air ticket, accommodation, transportation arrangement, etc;
– Assist PMU in finalizing all formal letters/ documents/ files based on standard format (compiling, issuing, etc);
– Assist other activities of the project as required.
– University degree in economics, commerce, finance, accounting, business administration;
– Having experience in similar positions; knowledge and experience in ODA projects is preferable;
– Good skills in MS Office software;
– Good skills in written and spoken English;
– Knowledge and experience in the field of agriculture and rural development is an advantage;
– Good team work and communication skills.
Interested candidate can send CV and relevant certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or address: IPSARD, 16 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi