ICAFIS cần tuyển trợ lý dự án làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The International Collaborating Centre for Aquaculture and Fisheries Sustainability (ICAFIS) is the sustainability arm of Vietnam Fisheries Society (VINAFIS). ICAFIS is a non-profit organization targeting to promote aquaculture and fisheries sustainability within Vietnam and to share experiences from Vietnam internationally, primarily to developing countries and especially in Asia-Pacific, Africa and Latin America. ICAFIS is a fair employer who is looking for capable candidates for a position as Programme and Administrative Assistant.
The Programme and Administrative Assistant will be under the direct operational supervision of the Directors and will work in close collaboration with ICAFIS technical and administrative staff.
He/she will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
– Assist ICAFIS staff in developing and maintaining tools and mechanisms for effective and efficient monitoring of ICAFIS projects’ budgets, coordinates compilation of financial data and provides accurate and updated financial information
– Assist ICAFIS staff in sourcing information to compile technical reports
– Monitor and keep records of funding opportunities (including calls for proposals) applicable to ICAFIS
– Assist international and national project personnel on general administrative matters, provide advice and ensures administrative support as required (including taking minutes of meetings)
– Provide general secretarial assistance to ICAFIS staff and Consultants
– Deal with and record telephone messages, email messages, visitors and arrange appointments for ICAFIS staff and Consultants as required
– Maintain an accurate filing system and ensure that data system is in good order, in computerized form
– Type reports, letters and correspondences and maintain registry of incoming and outgoing correspondence
– Develop and maintain a computerized mailing list, address lists with contact names, addresses, numbers and email addresses and ensure that the list is constantly accurate
– Maintain the Organization identity by ensuring that all letters, memos, faxes, proposals and reports adhere to ICAFIS/VINAFIS’s style
– Organize meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops and other events including accommodation for participants and visitors to the event
– Assist International Consultants obtaining VISA, ID cards, housing, opening and closing of bank accounts etc.
– Identify any need for office maintenance, security, transport and other similar services
– Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
– Provide simultaneous interpretation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa during meetings, workshops and any other working related situation
– Assist ICAFIS staff in ensuring effective functioning of financial and accounting operations in support of ICAFIS work and office management
– Assist ICAFIS staff in ensuring that all financial and accountancy activities of the projects are carried out according to the ICAFIS’s rules and regulations and the Vietnamese laws.
– Assist ICAFIS staff in arranging payments associated with project/programme implementation including Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA) payments for local travel and review expenditures after activities have been conducted
– Perform other related duties as required
Duty station: ICAFIS office, Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Indefinite contract with 2 months probation time
– A university degree in foreign languages, business administration, accounting or similar.
– Computer literacy and ability to use efficiently the basic Microsoft Office© software (World, Excel, Power Point) and communications tools (internet, email).
– At least one year of working experience as Programme Assistant, Administration Officer and/or Interpreter.
– Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken with simultaneous translation capacity.
– Open minded and keen to learn and work in a dynamic environment.
– Gender sensitivity and ability to develop and maintain harmonious working relations with colleagues of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Remuneration: The salary will be negotiated according to the experience of the successful candidate, and the contract will be in compliance with the Vietnamese Labour Law.
Interested candidates should send a complete CV and a Cover Letter via email to Ms Nguyen Hong Nhung (email@example.com) not later than 17.00hrs on 30th June 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.