Tổ chức Save the Children cần tuyển 1 cán bộ tài chính làm việc ngắn hạn. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 24 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Save the Children, the world’s largest independent organization for children, delivers immediate and lasting improvements to children’s lives all over the world.
Save the Children in Vietnam (SCiV) works to promote every child’s rights to survival, protection, participation and development as set forth in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The current programme focuses on the following core sectors: Health and Nutrition; HIV/AIDS prevention; Care and support; Education; Child protection; Child-focused emergency preparedness and response; Child rights agenda, including Civil society development, Economic opportunities, Child poverty Research, and Advocacy for child-friendly development policy and practice.
Vacancy: Short-Term Project Finance Officer
They are looking for a Vietnamese national for the position of short-term Project Finance Officer to join Finance team. The successful candidate will be based in Hanoi.
In collaboration with and under supervision of the Deputy Finance Director (DFD), to support the Budget Holders and local partners in grants financial management aspects, ensuring those grants are implemented properly and in accordance with Save the Children, donor regulations and government laws as well.
– University degree in accounting, finance or related field
– At least 5 years experience in a similar position in a foreign business or NGO
– Good spoken and written English language skills
– Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are required)
– Auditing skills is an advantage
– Good analytical skill and results oriented; Honest and accurate; Mature and reliable
– Ability to manage and work independently and efficiently
– Flexibility towards working hours
– Ability to travel within Viet Nam and abroad
– Ability to work closely with program staff, while ensuring the needs of Finance Department are met in a timely fashion.
Full job description is attached
Please send CV and a completed application form, details of three references and a covering letter addressing the list of competencies to: HR section, Save the Children – E3, Ngoai Giao Doan Trung Tu, 6 Dang Van Ngu – Dong Da, Hanoi or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SCiV application form is available at the website: http://savethechildrenvietnam.wordpress.com/vacancy
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 24 June 2011. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Their selection processes reflect their commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and their people are as diverse as the challenge they face. They welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.