Tổ chức World Vision Vietnam (WVV) tuyển 01 quản lý chương trình, làm việc tại Bình Thuận. Hạn hồ sơ: 02/5/2011.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Area Development Program Manager (1 position) based in Ham Thuan Bac District, Binh Thuan Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
– The position supports World Vision Vietnam in developing an ADP team by applying an integrated approach to community development, emphasizing the process of community participation, ownership, and sustainability, while also addressing the root causes of poverty.
– The ADP Manager assists the South Programs Regional Manager in providing the strategic directions for the ADP by working with the community and the team to design and develop project plans, implement project activities to achieve stipulated objectives, and to transfer the ownership of the development of the ADP to the community members themselves.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
– University graduate in any field, preferably in education, public health, community development and/or social work.
– Have at least 4 years work experience in community development including demonstrated capacity in program management. Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
– Knowledge and experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
– Well-developed presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
– Experience in managing and supervising staff.
– Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English, particularly report writing skills.
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
– Experience of working with ethnic minorities is preferred.
– Willingness to work at the project sites (district level), and travel internally and externally and to undertake professional development and training as required.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thị Uyên Thư – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 02 May 2011
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and gender.