Quỹ Sáng kiến Y tế Clinton (Clinton Health Access Initiative – CHAI) cần tuyển Cán bộ chương trình, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hnạ nộp hồ sơ 30/10/2010.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) works with the Vietnam Authority of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) to help build the medical and public health infrastructure to address the HIV epidemic in Vietnam. We work in particular to strengthen care and treatment programs, improve the HIV-associated laboratory system, and address prevention of transmission from HIV-infected mothers to their children (PMTCT).
CHAI seeks to hire a full-time Program Officer to work on programs designed to address HIV-infected children, PMTCT, and tuberculosis in HIV-infected persons. The Program Officer will report to a Program Coordinator.
Position: Program Officer
Work place: Hanoi, Vietnam
The Program Officer is responsible for implementing and monitoring the progress of the project in the specified sites.
I. Program management
1. Work with CHAI’s pediatrics team on all aspects of program planning and implementation.
2. Maintain a close working relationship with Provincial AIDS Committees (PACs) in order to successfully carry out the program objectives together
3. Coordinate with project team in preparing quarterly and annual reports.
II. Training, Mentoring, Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Provide systems development trainings based upon specific site plans
2. Provide technical support for OPC staff in order to follow National HIV/AIDS care and treatment guidelines and the regulation of Ministry of Health.
3. Monitor activities in the field to ensure effective implementation as well as provincial level local partners’ participation in project design and implementation, and in the timely completion of all activities of the project.
III. Financial management:
1. Support project partners to develop the project budget in a participatory manner
2. Support project team in monitoring Project expenditure based on a clear project plan
IV. Communication and translation
Required to serve as translator for the clinical expert and other foreigner staff and liaise and negotiate with local partners in Provincial levels and community local teams
Skills and Experiences
1. University degree
2. Two years experience working in development projects
3. Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and fluent in English
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Proven ability to problem solve and think proactively
6. Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods in remote and difficult areas
7. Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel, and in internet-based communications
8. Medical or public health degree
9. Understanding of HIV/AIDS care and treatment and if in pediatric care and treatment
10. Familiar with NGO work in Vietnam
Salary: Based on skills and experience. Nine-month duration and extendable based on performance and available funding
A one page cover letter should specify the position sought and highlight why the candidate believes they are the right person for the position. A CV detailing professional experience and relevant qualifications should be provided. Interested candidates should send materials to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate position sought in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates are invited for interview. Applications must be received by 30 October, 2010, but apply early if possible.