Tổ chức Cô nhi Thế giới (Worldwide Orphans Foundation-WWO) tuyển Giám đốc cho văn phòng WWO tại Việt Nam, làm việc tại TP.HCM. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/10/2010.
Worldwide Orphans Foundation’s mission is to transform the lives of orphaned children around the world. WWO is a U.S.-based NGO that provides medical and psychosocial care and treatment, and educational and arts programs for disadvantaged children.
We are seeking to a Country Director for Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO) in Vietnam.
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Country Director – Vietnam
Reports to: Director of Programs
II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Serves as Country Director for Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO) in Vietnam. Responsible for overall management of the operation, including project coordination and oversight, budgeting, staff management, and long-range planning. Forges connections with local, national, and regional partners and with skilled professionals in the region, with an eye toward future collaboration. Represents WWO and its programs at professional and other meetings in Vietnam. Works with WWO staff on planning and implementation of programs.
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* With WWO, develop long-range strategic goals and strategies consistent with the mission and capabilities of WWO.
* Develop short-range goals for WWO in Vietnam.
* Advance the mission of the organization through management of issues and the associated work.
* Identify opportunities for impact in the community.
* Identify opportunities to collaborate with others and leverage resources.
* Serve as key contact with funding sources and provide follow-up reports as needed.
* Build awareness of WWO and promote communication of issues and accomplishments to the public.
* Establish operating procedures and make decisions in all matters of administrative and supervisory detail in connection with the operation and maintenance of the organization in Asia.
* Initiate and direct the implementation of WWO policies and procedures.
* Coordinate with Director of Finance and Administration to prepare annual country budgets for WWO and Board approval.
* Responsible for financial management and fiscal administration, assuring compliance with proper accounting procedures required by law and funding sources.
* Report regularly to WWO about progress towards organizational objectives, financial status of organization and other issues of concern to WWO.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the physical facilities rented by the agency.
* Ensure that agency policies are administered consistently and conform to country mandates.
* Ensure that terms of all contractual agreements are met.
* Ensure that employee(s) perform their duties as identified in their job descriptions.
IV. EMPLOYEE QUALIFICATIONS
* Master’s degree in Public Administration or other area related to WWO’s work: Health, Education, Nutrition, Development, Social Work.
* Project design and 7-10 years of significant management experience of relevant programs in education, health, HIV/AIDS, training and technical assistance and other related areas for an international organization.
* Experience working within US federally funded programs.
* Experience in marketing, business development, and managing and writing proposals.
* Demonstrated executive/managerial skills, including experience managing complex programs.
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex budgets, develop staff, and work with executive management on both short and long term strategic planning.
* An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the political, economic and social context in Vietnam, as well as experience working with the local government, universities and professional organizations.
* Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate via writing, public speaking and interpersonal interactions.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with Board of Trustees, funders, community organizations, government officials, corporate executives, general public and staff.
* Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the job duties at any time.
VI. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to apply: Oct 31, 2010.
Please email your resume, 3 employment references, and cover letter in English, explaining your relevant experience and skills for the COUNTRY DIRECTOR position to Ms. Kris “Kris Marino”
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We will review resumes as they arrive, and begin conducting interviews for qualified candidates. WWO retains the right to accept applications after this deadline.
Please forward this Job opportunity to those whom you think may be interested in working with WWO in the future.