Tổ chức Hội ngộ Đông Tây (The East Meets West Foundation – EMW) cần tuyển vị trí Trợ lý chương trình, làm việc tại Đà Nẵng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/04/2010.
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is “the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 22-year track record of innovative and effective work in
East Meets West is seeking to fill 1 position with highly qualified Vietnamese National candidate:
1 Program Assistant (Based in
) for the SPELL program (long-term scholarship program for poor children) Da Nang
- Assist and consult partners in program activity implementation such as: in-kind gift preparation and scholarship delivery, program partner training, beneficiary family visits, supervision and reporting
- Implement and monitor tutoring program in SPELL
- Collect, process, achieve, and manage data on beneficiaries and project activities for the province under officer’s control
- Supervise, monitor, and assess the cooperative attitudes of program partners
- Visit families and shortlist beneficiaries in local communities
- Report to coordinator as required
- Provide support for fundraising team as required
- Contribute initiatives and ideas to build the program plan
- Work in collaboration with the program coordinator to manage all activities in a SPELL province : supervise and manage SPELL activities in project area on weekly and monthly basis
- Male, 27-40 years old with university degree in English Language
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in social work and community development. Relevant educational background and experience are advantages.
- Strong knowledge, working skills in project and teamwork.
- Advanced skills in presentation, assessments, and problem-solving
- Fundamental knowledge and skills in report writing, conducting interviews, planning, and data processing
- Good computer skills and written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is April 10, 2010. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION –