Cơ quan phòng chống ma túy và tội phạm Liên Hiệp Quốc (UNODC) đang tìm kiếm chuyên gia tư vấn cho dự án phòng ngừa HIV/AIDS trong cộng đồng ở 3 tỉnh Thanh Hóa, Sơn La và Lạng Sơn. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ là 25/02/2009. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Terms of Reference
Consultant Trainer – Drug Addiction Treatment Approaches
PROJECT TITLE : Technical Assistance to Treatment and Rehabilitation at Institutional and Community Level.
PROJECT NUMBER: AD/VIE/H68
DUTY STATION: Thanh Hoa, Son La and Lang Son provinces.
DURATION: 1 working day per province.
H68 BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The H68 project addresses the need to improve and further develop a range of HIV prevention and drug abuse treatment services for drug abusers in selected localities in Viet Nam. This will include HIV/AIDS
prevention, as well as community-based and residential treatment and rehabilitation. The immediate objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity of service providers and diversify drug treatment and rehabilitation services.
The project aims to have a long-term delivery of services in HIV prevention, drug dependence treatment and rehabilitation, facilitated by the counterpart?s reach into all relevant institutions and centralized decision-making processes.
To deliver one-day training workshop for drug treatment staff of Social Evil Prevention Department and Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in 3 project provinces. The purpose of the training is to offer better knowledge on drug addiction and treatment of drug addiction to enable the existing staff to carry out more effective drug treatment and rehabilitation in the centres as well as in the community. The emphasis of the training programme will be on experience in Vietnam as well as around the world on drug addiction
and treatment of drug addiction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The consultant will work under general supervision of the UNODC Representative in Vietnam, and under direct supervision of the International Project Co-ordinator, and in collaboration with national counterparts to design training materials and deliver 1-day training workshop and complete the following tasks:
1. Thoroughly review the training curriculum for drugs counsellors developed by the project, design and develop a detailed and appropriate training material to be utilized in the training workshop.
2. Discuss and plan workshop itineraries and coordinate with the project regarding workshop presentation arrangements. The consultant trainer will report to the UNODC Project Coordinator as requested and
required during the course of the training activities.
3. The consultant will provide a written report assessing the training activities taken. Draft report should be prepared after 5 working days since the completion of the training workshop and final report should be submitted to the project after 7 days since the completion of the training workshop.
4. All the training materials and reports should be prepared in English and Vietnamese and the source used for training materials and reports should be clearly quoted.
5. Other work required by International Project Co-ordinator.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience working in drug treatment and rehabilitation.
2. Good knowledge of different approaches of drug treatment services, especially of drug demand reduction, harm prevention and community activities.
3. Extensive knowledge on drug treatment training and of training resources. Experiences in conducting training workshops for drugs service providers.
4. High level of English communication skills (both oral and written) and computer proficiency.
5. Working experience in the cultural and socio-political environment of South East Asia. Viet Nam experience would be considered an asset.
6. Previous work experience with UNODC or UN system would be considered an advantage.
Individuals interested in applying for this post should submit a detailed application package in English by 5 pm, 25th February 2009 at the latest to:
H68 Recruitment (Drug Addiction Treatment Approaches consultant trainer position)
UNODC 25-29 Phan Boi Chau – Hanoi
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application package must include: a cover letter in English; detailed curriculum vitae, including professional references; copies of certificates/degrees; and personal contact details. Telephone
solicitations will not be accepted.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.