UNDP/Natural Disaster Mitigation Partnership cần tuyển Quản lý quốc gia làm việc tại Hà Nội và các tỉnh Việt Nam. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 05/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Natural Disaster Mitigation Partnership is a Government-donors Platform chaired by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and placed under the Standing Office of Central Committee for Flood and Storm Control (CCFSC).
The NDMP mission is to support the achievement of national goals and objectives through a coordinated, strategic, sector-wide approach to natural disaster mitigation in Viet Nam. The specific objectives, as agreed by the Government and key donors, the Partnership aims at during this period are:
1. Manage and share information for improved coordination and awareness raising in natural disaster management;
2. Advise Government and facilitate dialogue on legislation, policies, and strategies on natural disaster management;
3. Facilitate development of institutional capacity for application of integrated approaches to natural disaster management and for implementation of the NDMP
4. Coordination of resource allocation and support to efficient use of resources in natural disaster management (includes facilitating development and funding of priority disaster management projects).
The NDMP currently needs to recruit a National Manager to manage the operation of NDMP Secretariat.
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed resume and cover letter (in English) marked confidential to the address below.
Mr. Nguyen Thanh Phuong, National Coordinator
Natural Disaster Mitigation Partnership, Suite 407, Building A9
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
No. 2 Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh District
Ha Noi ? Viet Nam
Phone: (84 4) 733 6658
Fax: (84 4) 733 6641
Deadline for submissions: Saturday 04:30 PM | 05-Jan-2008
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Duration: 12 work-months (Full- time)
Location: Hanoi and Provinces of Viet Nam
Qualifications: Master degree in Development studies, International relations, business administration or related disciplines, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in the administration and management of official development assistance (ODA) projects; extensive work experience and relations with Government agencies in particular MARD and local Provincial authorities; knowledge of and experience with Donor and NGOs community in Viet Nam; excellent communications and coordination skills; fluency in both spoken and written English is required.
Tasks: Under the supervision of the Director and the International Expert, the National Manager will work closely with the National Coordinator to perform the following functions:
1. Be primarily responsible for the operation of the Secretariat office, including recruiting personnel and purchasing office equipment in accordance with approved procedures.
2. Build up an information network for the NDM-Partnership in consultation with related parties. Be the primary contact coordinator of the Inter-agency Working Group and other Working groups.
3. Prepare draft work plans and progress and activity reports of the Secretariat in consultation with the International Facilitator, the National Coordinator, for approval of the Director.
4. Manage the Secretariat office budget.
5. Assist in designing and implementing the NDMP activities towards the set objectives.
6. Manage the quality and timely publication of the NDMP information sharing tools including the NDMP Newsletter and website.