The UNFPA Viet Nam Country Office đang cần tuyển Chuyên gia dự án Quốc gia. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 31/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT National Project Professional Personnel (NPPP)
Strengthening the accessibility and quality of Reproductive Health care with focus Safe Motherhood, Adolescent Reproductive Health and Reproductive Rights – VINAFPA Project
The UNFPA Viet Nam Country Office is seeking a National Project Professional Personnel (NPPP) for the above project.
Duration of Post: He/she will be offered an initial appointment of one year under the service contract, with three month probation. Further extension is possible upon satisfactory performance. The successful candidate is expected to start in February 2008. This is a full-time position based in Ha Noi.
Objective: The overall task for the National Project Professional Personnel (NPPP) is to assist the central Vietnam Family Planning Association (VINAFPA) and the four Provincial Project Management Boards in Quang Ninh, Thua Thien Hue, Nghe An and Can Tho in the project implementation.
1. Provide day-to-day technical backstopping to VINAFPA in project planning and implementation in four project provinces.
2. Monitor project activities, conduct field supervision monitoring visits, prepare regular reports on the progress, including quarterly and annual and the financial reports as requested.
3. Review implementation modalities/procedures regularly with Central and provincial VINAFPA and maintain a follow-up mechanism to improve project performance.
4. Liaise with the Ministry of Health and central mass organisations, concerned organisations for efficient and effective technical assistance to implementation of the project.
5. Liaise with the donor- Luxembourg Embassy and, prepare regular reports on the progress, including quarterly and annual and the financial reports as requested.
6. Contribute to the creation and sharing of knowledge by synthesising and documenting findings and lessons learned, particularly at annual review meetings, and when reviewing the final evaluation results.
Qualification and experiences:
– Possess at least a Master Degree on Health or related disciplines.
– Have at least five years provincial and/or national experience in the management and implementation of reproductive and maternal health programmes.
– Have knowledge and working experience with non-governmental organization and international agencies in the area of reproductive and maternal health.
– Fluency in both spoken and written Vietnamese and English.
– Computer literacy.
– The deadline for this post is 5 p.m Monday 31 December 2007.
– Applicants should submit the completed UN Personal History Form (available from http://www.unfpa.org/about/employment/p-11.doc) and a cover letter to:
– UNFPA, UN Apartment Bldg., 1st Floor, 2E Van Phuc, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam? or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably).
Please write on the outside of the envelope ?confidential? and the post you apply for, such as: Application for the position of National Project Professional Personnel (NPPP) ? VINAFPA project. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.