CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển Quản lý dự án và Cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Điện Biên. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 31/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
PROJECT MANAGER AND THREE PROJECT OFFICERS FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN DIEN BIEN
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese individuals for Social Inclusion in Economic Enterprise Development (SIEED) Project in Dien Bien province.
Summary of the project:
This is 4 years project commencing in early 2008. The project will support poverty reduction in 15 remote northern mountains communes in 3 Districts of Dien Bien Province through facilitating group and value-chain based product, business and market opportunities, sustainable farm/forest production systems, business service provision and capacity building of local partners including Community Centre Development, Women’s Union and Farmer’s Union.
One Project Manager (PM): based in Dien Bien or Hanoi with frequent travel to Dien Bien (75% of time).
* Major responsibilities: A senior team leader with experience in fields of participatory community development, agriculture or natural resource management, working in partnership with local agencies and value-chain approach to business development. The PM is responsible for leading strategic and results based activity design, making the link between economic development and environmental sustainability, supporting access to information, analysis, innovations and value chain approaches, and building local capacity. The PM is also responsible for day-to-day administrative, financial, human resource and programmatic management, monitoring and reporting of the component.
* Selection criteria: A relevant degree or Masters and a minimum of 5 years experience in project management in an international organization is required for this position.
Three Project Officers (PO): based in Dien Bien with responsibility to facilitate capacity building of economic community groups in planning and implementation of environmentally sound land based business, in particular non timber forest products. The POs will work in close collaboration with officers from the local partner Community Centre Development, the Women’s Union and the Farmer’s Union of Dien Bien Province. Bellow are the job title and major responsibility for each Project Officer.
* Market Linkages and Business Support Officer: Responsible for facilitating value-chain approach to business development and marketing with community groups and partners. Supports access to micro-finance services and provides technical advice to groups, partners and to establishing business support services.
* Community Development and Capacity-building Officer: Responsible for supporting partners for community group development and organization, design and implementation of capacity building activities including needs assessments, capacity building plans, methods and IEC materials, training of trainers etc and coordinating community development and training with all project staff and partners.
* Natural Resources and Agriculture Officer: Responsible for guiding technical capacity building for diversified economic opportunities in sustainable agriculture and natural resources management with a particular focus on Non-Timber Forest Product development.
Selection criteria for all Project Officers:
* University degree or demonstrated experience in a relevant area
* At least 2 years experience in the above areas of working
* Fluent written and oral communication skills (English and Vietnamese).
* High level of liaison, representational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision.
* Willingness to travel to project areas.
A salary package for each position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stated the apply position before 31 January 2008 to:
CARE Hanoi Representative Office
66 Xuan Dieu, Hanoi
OR email: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.