Hiện nay SC/US đang cần tuyển 1 cán bộ hỗ trợ ngắn hạn trong lĩnh vực AIDS/HIV. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 05/11/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
SHORT TERM SUPPORT OFFICER
HIV/AIDS & YOUTH HEALTH PROGAM
Save the Children Federation, Inc., (SC/US), is a non-profit, non-sectarian private voluntary organization (PVO) founded in 1932. brings strong management, technical backstopping and innovative strategies to programs for children in crisis, education, health, HIV and AIDS, economic opportunities, and food security in order to achieve its mission: to create lasting, positive change in the lives of children in need in more than 40 countries.
SC/US has been implementing HIV prevention programs among high-risk/vulnerable youth as well as HIV prevention among mainstream since 1992. Currently, SC has begun a comprehensive HIV prevention program for young men between the ages of 15 to 24 years in vocational training schools and out-of-school settings, and in universities (through the PSI-led iBCC project) in Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and soon Hanoi.
The program must initiate activities and expand in the very near future. To do this, the program urgently requires a short-tem SUPPORT OFFICER.
1. Working closely with Admin team to support service, consultant and procurement purchases on schedule (contact with suppliers to confirm quotation, collect, analyze and list out questions from suppliers and circulate within the program team for answers, arrange appointment with particular suppliers, etc.)
2. Work closely with Admin team in program administration work of sending and receiving post, making arrangement for program meetings, appointments and travel for project staff as well as consultants.
3. Provide interpretation services (Vietnamese-English-Vietnamese) as required by the team leader during meetings.
4. Support translation of project-related documents such as Presentations, reports, work plans, correspondents, etc. from Vietnamese into English and vice versa
5. Provide other administrative support as required.
1. Assist Team leader or project managers in planning, preparing budgets
2. Make payment requests, invoices, and transfer requests for program activities
3. Assist the Program Officer and the Finance team to monitor financial reports, and ensure accuracy of financial statements
4. Assist in the management of funds expenditure of project activities under the guidance of the team leader or project managers/officer
5. Assist the Program Officer to prepare documents needed for subcontracts/sub-awards, consultancies, etc. in close collaboration with the Finance and Administration teams.
* Excellent English language skills, oral and written
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Helpful and courteous with partners and co-workers
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong computer skills
* Experience in project accounting and budget administration with minimum of one year of practical work experience
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Willingness to take on new challenges, to learn and share experiences with colleagues, partners, and supervisors
* University degree with at least 2 years of working experience
* Private sector experience or public health background preferable
Working location: SCUS Representative Office.
Travel requirement: N/A
Please send CV and application letter in English by 5pm, 5th November 2007 to:
Human Resources Section
Save the Children/US
6th floor, 141 Le Duan Street, Hanoi
or e-mail: email@example.com