Hiện nay CARE Việt Nam đang cần tuyển cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Thanh Hoá. Liên hệ:email@example.com. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 15/11/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT OFFICER FOR EMERGENCY PROJECT IN THANH HOA
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese individual to fill the position of Project Officer for a project which aims to assist two disaster affected Districts in Thanh Hoa Province recover from Typhoon Lekima through increased food security; improved access to clean water and sanitation and enhanced local disaster preparedness and response capacity.
This position will be based in Hanoi, with frequent travel to Thanh Hoa to facilitate the implementation of project activities in target areas.
Assist Project Manager to:
– Liaise with the staff of partner organisations, local authorities and other agencies to build capacity and coordinate appropriately;
– Distribute agricultural and water and sanitation supplies through local partners;
– Organise and facilitate technical training for project partners;
– Conduct regular monitoring visits to ensure the quality of work undertaken by the project partners;
– Collect, analyse and manage the required information on the implementation progress of project activities to the Project Manager for the preparation of Project Monthly Reports;
– Assist in all day-to-day project financial and administrative work and procedures.
– At least 1 year experience in community-based projects in international organization
– Proven professional experience in communication, facilitation and training
– Good English skills
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applicant is 15 November 2007