Liên hệ với bộ phận hành chính và nhân sự theo email: email@example.com hoặc gửi thư theo điạ chỉ: Văn phòng WWF Việt Nam, 39 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội. Hạn chót: thứ 6, ngày 28/09/2007.
WWF Vietnam Country Programme is seeking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese national candidate to fill the position
Major Duties & responsibilities:
WAP programme officer will be the focal point for Wetlands Alliance Programme (WAP) core partners for WAP activities in Quang
Qualifications and Experience:
– A university degree, preferably in the area of natural resources management. Master’s degree is a plus;
– Two to five years or practical working experience working, preferably on project management in natural resource management, livelihood development, integrated river basin management, Integrated coastal zone management, tourism management, or aquatic resource management
– Experience of working and negotiating with Government officials at all levels
– Knowledge of WWF structure, priorities and procedures; as well as WWF’s ecoregional approach to conservation
– Dedication to basic principles and objectives of Wetlands Alliance Programme Passion to work on wetlands management and livelihood improvement in Quang Nam province
– Coordination and facilitation skills
– Management, communications, planning and organizational skills.
– Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English
– Ability to work well with, and contribute effectively to a multicultural team
– Ability to travel outside of province when necessary
– Ability to use basic computer programmes including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
– Experience with donor-funded development projects on poverty reduction and/or environment will be an advantage
– Familiarity with the project area and local residence will be an asset
Applicants should send their CVs and covering letters in English to Ms. Bui Thu Hien, HR & Admin Assistant, WWF Vietnam Country Programme. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to WWF Vietnam Office at 39 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho,
Closing date for applications:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone contact.
Interested candidate are invited to visit Wetlands Alliance website: http://www.wetlandsalliance.org/index.php