STREETS tuyển điều phối viên, làm việc tại Hội An cho chương trình tập trung vào trẻ em đường phố
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/11/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
STREETS INTERNATIONAL (STREETS) is a global social enterprise initiative for street kids and other disadvantaged youth. The STREETS program and Restaurant Café started in Hoi An, Vietnam in January 2009, providing a future of dignity through vocational hospitality and culinary training. For more information, please visit our website: www.streetsinternational.org.
Our rapid growth and expansion provide an outstanding career opportunity for the following full time position:
• Coordinate Trainee recruitment, screening and intake process
• Provide daily interface with Trainees
• Oversee Life Skills and Recreation program
• Maintain established relationships and job placement with leading hotels and restaurants
• Work with other NGOs and social service agencies
• College Degree (preference given for international study experience)
• Professional or personal background with disadvantaged, vulnerable youth
• Education, experience, and/or strong interest in hospitality, NGO, or related social enterprise initiatives
• Demonstrated professional organizational skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written, spoken and English translation
• Prior full time professional work experience preferred
* * * * *
• Live in or relocate to Hoi An at start of employment, one time relocation transport bonus provided.
• Flexible work schedule, including some overtime and holiday as needed.
• Vietnamese Citizen preferred.
• Non-smokers only.
• Very competitive salaries with extraordinary opportunity for promotion and growth within STREETS International
• Interested candidates should send cover letter and curriculum vitae in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Application closing date 10 November 30th , 2012
• Only those selected for interviews will be contacted