Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) cần tuyển cán bộ điều phối quan hệ bảo trợ làm việc tại Bình Thuận.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 8/9/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position Sponsorship Facilitator, based in Minh Long District, Binh Thuan Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
World Vision child sponsorship creates a special relationship between children, their families and communities, and sponsors that contribute to the transformation of all toward the wholeness of life with dignity, justice, peace and hope.
• This position supports WVV to build and enhance Sponsorship Service Operations focusing on children’s well-being and the transformation of registered children, their families and communities and sponsors, through collaborating with local sponsorship volunteers network in planning and implementing activities of the Sponsorship Management Project in the designated ADP working area.
• The position assists the ADP Manager in facilitating and maintaining efficient and effective Sponsorship Service Operations, Sponsorship Programming and Child Monitoring according to the Sponsorship standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
• Demonstrated training and facilitation skills;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• Good interpersonal and communications skills;
• Fair English, especially email/letters writing skills;
• Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
• Experience in community development or with NGO.
• Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
• Humility, respect, and care for others – especially the vulnerable children.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thị Uyên Thư – People and Culture Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 08 September 2012