Tổ chức Tầm nhìn thế giới đang cần tuyển 01 vị trí cán bộ điều phối phát triển kinh tế hoạt động tại Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nhận hồ sơ: 15.02.2012
Chi tiết công việc như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following positions:
NATIONAL COORDINATOR – ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (1 position), work base: negotiable, preferably in Hanoi.
To assist the Program Quality Support Director in reviewing and updating the national Economic Development (ED) strategies, enhancing the quality of ED programs, and writing proposals; to provide technical advice concerning ED components to all Area Development Programs and special funded projects throughout Vietnam, and provide direction to overall capacity building in WVV’s ED activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
- Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines;
- Five years experience in implementing programs that address issues of Economic development;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate national staff and partners;
- Developed strategic approaches to address needs in the ED sector in developing countries;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects and ensuring that recommendations are implemented;
- Experience in project design and proposal writing experience for government grants from donors such as USAID, AusAID, DFID, JICA and EU;
- Experience networking with a range of donors, multi-lateral, and government bodies;
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118). Email: email@example.com