Tổ chức HealthBridge Canada tại Việt Nam cần tuyển quản lý dự án làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác theo yêu cầu.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 10/2/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HealthBridge (formerly PATH Canada) is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to identify, understand and bridge gaps in public health, including gaps between needs and technologies, evidence and policies, and policies and practice. HealthBridge has been operating in Vietnam since 1995 in the areas of reproductive health, nutrition, tobacco control, HIV prevention and gender.
HealthBridge is currently looking for a qualified Vietnamese National to fill the position Project Manager (PM) for itsproject “Promoting evidence based communication for improving cancer control in Vietnam” funded by Atlantic Philanthropies aiming to support the National Cancer Control Program in Vietnam through improving public awareness of the risk factors and a measures for major preventable cancers, supporting policy changes that will reduce risk of cancer at the population level, increasing the availability and accessibility of the public and grassroots health workers to information on early signs of cancer and the referral system, and improving accessibility to appropriate pain control and quality palliative care for advanced cancer patients
Overall responsibility of PM: To manage the planning and implementation of the project and lead the activities of the project team. The PM will work under the direct supervision of the Country Director.
– Assume overall responsibility for project planning, implementation, budgeting and ensure timely delivery of outputs and results within budget;
– Develop the Project Implementation Plan including monitoring and evaluation plan and budget;
– Ensure that the project activities are implemented in a timely manner and on budget including development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans;
– Follow up the works of technical advisors/consultants to ensure timely and appropriate inputs to project activities;
– Develop the relationship, maintain contact with the project partners and provide technical support to them; prepare and negotiate subcontracts;
– Coordinate necessary inputs to conduct capacity assessment and develop the capacity building plans for partners, and ensure the implementation of capacity building activities;
– Maintain ongoing communication with the Project Director to provide regular updates and solicit technical guidance;
– Prepare all technical/narrative reports and review financial reports; present to the Project Director and to Ottawa Office for comments and approval prior to submission to the donor;
– Maintain ongoing contact with the project partners, the donor and its representatives, as required;
– Manage and supervise the work of PO;
– Submit monthly Project activity reports to the Country Director.
– Master degree in public health or related fields;
– Extensive experience (at least five years) of project coordination and management especially in planning, monitoring, evaluation, budgeting;
– Thorough understanding of Vietnamese government and its health system structure and operation;
– Good financial and personnel management skills;
– Experience in advocacy, partnership building, mediating and coordinating multi-sectoral collaboration;
– Solid understanding of process of evidence-based behaviour change communication and how to implement it;
– Strong communication skills, sensitive, able to work with people of different backgrounds and social positions, including policy makers and the media;
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
– Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Knowledge and working experience in cancer or other NCD control;
– Skill and experience in coordinating a training program;
– Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and creative thinking;
– Innovative, positive, and realistic in solving problems.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailing applicable experience and skills, and a CV to:
Pham Thi Thu Ha
HealthBridge Canada, Vietnam Office
15 and 16, Lane 232, Ton Duc Thang Street, Hanoi
Tel (84-4) 35119904
Fax (84-4) 35119905
Closing Date: February 10, 2012
Only short -listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.