Tổ chức Việt Nam Tầm nhìn Thế giới ( WVV) cần tuyển 2 điều phối viên chương trình phát triển khu vực, làm việc tại tỉnh Điện Biên. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 15-7-2011.
02 Area Development Program Coordinators
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Area Development Program Coordinator (2 positions), working for Tuan Giao and Muong Cha ADPs, Dien Bien province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
The purpose of the ADP Coordinator is to work with technical departments to manage all program activities which will be held at the district level, to provide support to Development Facilitators (DFs) and ADP Manager, to compile the ADP reports, accompany visitors, maintain a routine DME system of the ADP and help with other administrative tasks of the ADP.
– Develop and maintain effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers;
– Perform good integration of different ADP projects at the district level, in collaboration with DFs and other staff;
– Assist ADP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level;
– Assist ADP Manager in raising awareness of WVV’s Christian, child-focused and community-based philosophy and approach to development among local district partners;
– Ensure the sufficient technical inputs for project implementation at the district level are, in cooperation with NCs/sectoral clusters;
– Assist ADP Manager in coordinating and receiving visit from Donors, sponsors, WV staff from other ADPs /National Office and interested parties, accompanying visitors to the project sites, acting as a guide and translator as necessary;
– Negotiate and purchase items (where necessary), organizing timely delivery and appropriate distribution of the items;
– Maintain a filing system to accommodate all documents pertaining to the project, including the filling of program document such as: project design, report, minutes agreed between ADP and partners, survey, evaluation and MIS data;
– Coordinate team reflection and PMB meeting;
– Support the ADP manager to complete the baseline surveys in terms of administrative aspect;
– Support the ADP manager in completing the PPDD and log-frame;
– Design and establish program and project M&E plan and monitoring System in alignment with LEAP;
– Organize trainings/workshops for staff and Program stakeholders to introduce the DIME system and management information system;
– Assistance is provided to DFs, VDBs, HFs, and local partners in collecting and analysing monitoring data using the log-frame and WVV’s standardized monitoring tools.
ADP monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports are prepared in collaboration with other ADP staff and used by the ADP team for decision making and for meeting the partnership reporting standards (LEAP).
– Update and manage monitoring Information System for all projects of the ADP.
– Assist the ADP manager and DFs to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
– Document and share monitoring information with other staff/other ADPs when appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
– Bachelor degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health, education, business development…);
– At least 2 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
– Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
– Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions;
– Strong skills in facilitation of development processes, including organization, mobilization and influence of partners and networking among different development partners (especially at district level);
– Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
– Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
– Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
– Humility, respect, and care for others – especially the vulnerable children.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: Detailed Curriculum Vitae; Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Pham Thanh Thuy – HR Officer
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114), Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 15 July 2011