Tổ chức Plan tại Việt Nam cần tuyển cán bộ giám sát và đánh giá (M&E). Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 06/07/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Plan is an international humanitarian, child rights development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Working with children, their families and communities in 50 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children. In Vietnam, Plan works in partnership with local people, organizations and government bodies at all levels.
With an annual budget of over 14 million USD, we are expanding our programs in Vietnam and looking for experienced, qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term for the following position.
Contact Person: Human Resources Department
Job title: Monitoring And Evaluation Specialist
Job purpose: To provide technical support to all programmes on adapting the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER) framework and implementation of related activities within various projects and ensuring timely and relevant information is provided to project stakeholders.
1. Monitoring of the Country Strategic Plan / Country Programs
– Support various Country Programmes to identify key milestones and indicators including tools for their verification
– Support the Country Programmes with reporting on key milestones and indicators through development of required guidelines and process details.
– Train, support and follow-up with relevant staff on reporting against the identified milestones and indicators.
2. Project monitoring at Province-based Program Unit (PU) level
– Orient the programme staff at PU on Corporate Program Accountability and Learning System including ongoing developments and lessons learnt across Plan international
– Support the projects at PU level to undertake regular monitoring as per the project annual MER plan
– Support the PU Manager with consolidation and analysis of monitoring information across all project at the PU level
– Support the development and implementation of standard PU quarterly report format for sharing practices and lessons on programmatic and management issues among PU’s
3. Annual Participatory Programme Review
– Support development of Annual Participatory Programme Review (APPR) plan, guidelines, tools and process details.
– Undertake orientation for PU staff on APPR outcomes, guidelines, tools and process details
– Support PU’s during the stakeholder reflection workshops
4. Supporting other studies, evaluations and thematic assessments
– Supporting Project teams during their mid-term and final evaluations for consultancy management process and also being part of evaluation team if required.
– Participating in Phase-in and Phase-out studies as required
– Supporting various thematic assessments as required.
– University graduate in Economics, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Public Finance, Planning or relevant fields
1. At least five years of proven experience with:
– The logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches
– M&E methods and approaches (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory)
– Planning and implementation of M&E systems
– Training in M&E development and implementation
– Facilitating learning-oriented analysis sessions of M&E data with multiple stakeholders
=- Information analysis and report writing
2. She/He must also have:
– A solid understanding of rural development, with a focus on participatory processes, joint management, and gender issues in context of Vietnam
– Familiarity with and a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening local organizations and building local capacities for self-management
– Willing to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders
– Computer skills
– Leadership qualities, personnel and team management (including mediation and conflict resolution)
– Experience in M&E system design
– Experience in data processing
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 6th July 2011 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam, 10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit their website:
Deadline to apply: 06-Jul-2011
Preferred language for received applications: English
Job level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job category: NGO/Non-Profit, Planning/Projects
Location: Ha Noi
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent